@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I did my first TDY in Holland and walked into what I thought was a strip club, I'm like this shyt is trash...the older cats pulled me to the side and put me on game, I could only :ohhh:
:gladbron:

So what happened after that? :leostare::merchant:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What made you start stripping and how long?

Believe it or not I have bachelors in business and several professional licenses. I was working for a major beauty company for 5 years and it was so miserable. I just felt very unhappy, I wasn't getting anywhere financially, I was dedicating my whole life to the job and I hated being told what to do. On top of that my social life was wack. All in all I was just really unhappy with the way my life was going. Add to that the state changed the licensing structure on my license which would have required me to go back to school to keep the same job.

So I got the idea to dance one day. I wasn't easy but eventually I talked myself in trying out. I even took a pole dancing class. I found the most banging club in the area and went for armature night and got hired. I quite my job the next day and haven't been back since.

My life is better all around. I paid off my car and bills. I am my own boss, I became more social, street smart and just smarter about money in general. My social life has skyrocketed. I have tons of free time. I am saving more money then I ever would have thought possible. I just feel more liberated. There is no better feeling that generating your own income and creating your own schedule.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Believe it or not I have bachelors in business and several professional licenses. I was working for a major beauty company for 5 years and it was so miserable. I just felt very unhappy, I wasn't getting anywhere financially, I was dedicating my whole life to the job and I hated being told what to do. On top of that my social life was wack. All in all I was just really unhappy with the way my life was going. Add to that the state changed the licensing structure on my license which would have required me to go back to school to keep the same job.

So I got the idea to dance one day. I wasn't easy but eventually I talked myself in trying out. I even took a pole dancing class. I found the most banging club in the area and went for armature night and got hired. I quite my job the next day and haven't been back since.

My life is better all around. I paid off my car and bills. I am my own boss, I became more social, street smart and just smarter about money in general. My social life has skyrocketed. I have tons of free time. I am saving more money then I ever would have thought possible. I just feel more liberated. There is no better feeling that generating your own income and creating your own schedule.

so what's the end game?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
im willing to bet that 90% of all strippers have at some point turned a trick outside of work. Every stripper I have met or know have said that for the right amount of money they will fukk their clients/customers.

Most women would fukk a dude for the right amount of money. They are out here fukking for dinners at Friday's or so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
so what's the end game?

Well it's been 2 years. I see myself dancing until I can no longer make money doing it. I usually average $50 to $100 an hour. It really doesn't make sense to stop until I have to. I already have a online retail business that is generating decent money so I may hit that hard full time one day. My father is retiring in a few years and my parents will be moving closer to me. With the money from the sale of their house and the cash I am saving we are seriously considering starting a business. Haven't made any definite plans but it is something that I really want to do. My father has been working his whole life and I would bring great pleasure for him to have his own business.

However, before all that I am going to travel and dance around the country: MIA, Vegas and Houston to see what kind of adventures that leads me to.