@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
black men do the make it rain thing with their entire paycheck so wouldn't she make more money?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the club. Some clubs have weight requirements they check weekly.
my homegirl told me yesterday that she chooses to avoid the black clubs all together. :scusthov:

I find that disgusting...... but how do you manage to have mostly black customers in a white club???? and aren't you missing out on madd cash by not going after the white boys?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
black men do the make it rain thing with their entire paycheck so wouldn't she make more money?

Young Black men like to make it rain. Older men or other races will spend the same money but would rather get a dance or spend time with you. You only go on stage so many times and someone will not make it rain everytime. It's is best to have both options.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
my homegirl told me yesterday that she chooses to avoid the black clubs all together. :scusthov:

I find that disgusting...... but how do you manage to have mostly black customers in a white club???? and aren't you missing out on madd cash by not going after the white boys?

It's White b/c most of the girls are White but there is a good mix of girls so it attracts all kinds of men. I go for all types of customers but Black men tend to be my regulars.