@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Well it's been 2 years. I see myself dancing until I can no longer make money doing it. I usually average $50 to $100 an hour. It really doesn't make sense to stop until I have to. I already have a online retail business that is generating decent money so I may hit that hard full time one day. My father is retiring in a few years and my parents will be moving closer to me. With the money from the sale of their house and the cash I am saving we are seriously considering starting a business. Haven't made any definite plans but it is something that I really want to do. My father has been working his whole life and I would bring great pleasure for him to have his own business.

However, before all that I am going to travel and dance around the country: MIA, Vegas and Houston to see what kind of adventures that leads me to.
One thing I have wondered about when it came to strippers though is :wtf: do they do when they're too old and :flabbynsick: to generate good income doing it anymore?

Unless you're working at Burger King or something, you need a resume and you get questioned about any gaps in employment. You said you have a degree and some business licenses, which is good. But let's say you strip for the next 15 years and decide to re-enter the more traditional workforce. How do you explain the 15 year gap in employment? Do you tell them you were a stripper?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
she posted proof pics twice, but i'd definitely tread lightly

Lets be real most strippers are attention whores and post a thousand pics an hour. She has only posted to this should tell us something

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Believe it or not I have bachelors in business and several professional licenses. I was working for a major beauty company for 5 years and it was so miserable. I just felt very unhappy, I wasn't getting anywhere financially, I was dedicating my whole life to the job and I hated being told what to do. On top of that my social life was wack. All in all I was just really unhappy with the way my life was going. Add to that the state changed the licensing structure on my license which would have required me to go back to school to keep the same job.

So I got the idea to dance one day. I wasn't easy but eventually I talked myself in trying out. I even took a pole dancing class. I found the most banging club in the area and went for armature night and got hired. I quite my job the next day and haven't been back since.

My life is better all around. I paid off my car and bills. I am my own boss, I became more social, street smart and just smarter about money in general. My social life has skyrocketed. I have tons of free time. I am saving more money then I ever would have thought possible. I just feel more liberated. There is no better feeling that generating your own income and creating your own schedule.

Good stuff. I feel where you're coming from. I got my degree and worked at a newspaper but the office politics and day to day bullshyt had me like :sadcam: every Sunday night every time it was time to start a new work week. Being an entrepreneur is definitely the way to go if you can do it. I work from home now and do standup and feel you on the freedom to create your own schedule thing.

And it's always nice to hear about women who make the decision to use their bodies to get paid in a way that's a choice and not searching for daddy or burying pain. Seems like it'll be an adventure if you hit the major cities like you want to. Was there a big adjustment to having to get naked in front of strangers?

Since I live an unconventional life, I'm always fascinated talking to people who also live unconventional lives.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Most strippers aren't like @TheStripper and are lost causes. Stripping is for the weak but it is a necessary evil, nonetheless. Great she has an exit strategy because a little less than all do not. A new chick turns 18 and 21 everyday.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
@TheStripper
whats some crazy things you seen happen at the club?

how is when them adult stars hit the strip clubs? do you make way less those nights or is it all girls on deck?

favorite song to dance to?

you ever going to tell your kids?

sorry just curious lol

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Do any lesbian strippers approach you into dyking? :patrice: