@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Please stop stripping and find a better job. Reading wikipedias. *at a young age, her mother stripped by night to put food on the table and she recalls being teased as children at her school ridiculed her for patronizing their parents*

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Well it's been 2 years. I see myself dancing until I can no longer make money doing it. I usually average $50 to $100 an hour. It really doesn't make sense to stop until I have to. I already have a online retail business that is generating decent money so I may hit that hard full time one day. My father is retiring in a few years and my parents will be moving closer to me. With the money from the sale of their house and the cash I am saving we are seriously considering starting a business. Haven't made any definite plans but it is something that I really want to do. My father has been working his whole life and I would bring great pleasure for him to have his own business.

However, before all that I am going to travel and dance around the country: MIA, Vegas and Houston to see what kind of adventures that leads me to.

:damn: :damn: :damn:

:salute:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I will say this, stripping is not for the weak. I don't want to paint a picture like it is cookies and cream. There are some terrible people out there and I have seen girls get pimped and devolop drinking and drug addictions. I think coming into the industry after I was adult and had life experience really helped me a lot.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Please stop stripping and find a better job. Reading wikipedias. *at a young age, her mother stripped by night to put food on the table and she recalls being teased as children at her school ridiculed her for patronizing their parents*

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

I don't have children and when I do they will be home schooled. When that time comes I may reconsider my job but until then I am content.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Can you read the book of proverbs for me?

ummm-no.gif

Seriously I respect you're religious views but I don't share them.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ummm-no.gif

Seriously I respect you're religious views but I don't share them.
Theres nothing religious about the book of proverbs. Its just an accumulation of centuries of wisdom. I ask that you give it a try.

Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due,
when it is in your power to act.
28 Do not say to your neighbor,
“Come back tomorrow and I’ll give it to you”—
when you already have it with you.
29 Do not plot harm against your neighbor,
who lives trustfully near you.
30 Do not accuse anyone for no reason—
when they have done you no harm.

Look at that there. Please dont use homosexual imagery to respond to me though. Thats just not right, friend.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Theres nothing religious about the book of proverbs. Its just an accumulation of centuries of wisdom. I ask that you give it a try.

Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due,
when it is in your power to act.
28 Do not say to your neighbor,
“Come back tomorrow and I’ll give it to you”—
when you already have it with you.
29 Do not plot harm against your neighbor,
who lives trustfully near you.
30 Do not accuse anyone for no reason—
when they have done you no harm.

Look at that there. Please dont use homosexual imagery to respond to me though. Thats just not right, friend.

I'll consider it.