@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
my homegirl told me yesterday that she chooses to avoid the black clubs all together. :scusthov:

I find that disgusting...... but how do you manage to have mostly black customers in a white club???? and aren't you missing out on madd cash by not going after the white boys?
Her occupation is already disgusting friend. How can it get any worse? :russ:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
$40 a song
What's your strategy to keep the guy going for more songs?:lupe: I feel that u should def have one to maximize profits. some girls get freakier every song, but I guess u don't get anywhere near peen, so that wouldn't be you .
Her occupation is already disgusting friend. How can it get any worse? :russ:

I don't think it's disgusting. not any more disgusting that the average chick. I nutted on a broads stomach last night.... I don't believe she knows my last name. So what she's a manager by day, goes to church, etc..... she a slut by night. , she's still equal to a dancer, imo.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
What's your strategy to keep the guy going for more songs?:lupe: I feel that u should def have one to maximize profits. some girls get freakier every song, but I guess u don't get anywhere near peen, so that wouldn't be you .

I don't think it's disgusting. not any more disgusting that the average chick. I nutted on a broads stomach last night.... I don't believe she knows my last name. So what she's a manager by day, goes to church, etc..... she a slut by night. , she's still equal to a dancer, imo.
Umm, you're an idiot.