@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What's your strategy to keep the guy going for more songs?:lupe: I feel that u should def have one to maximize profits. some girls get freakier every song, but I guess u don't get anywhere near peen, so that wouldn't be you .

I don't think it's disgusting. not any more disgusting that the average chick. I nutted on a broads stomach last night.... I don't believe she knows my last name. So what she's a manager by day, goes to church, etc..... she a slut by night. , she's still equal to a dancer, imo.
I pretend to be very turned on. The men think that I really getting off on them and love it. On top of that if the dude is feeling the way you look the dances sale themselves.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
$40 dollars a song is a fukking ripoff... where do you live again? Here in miami it's like 20-25 for the first song and like 10 after. I don't always do the strip club thing but I went to a bachelor party on the weekend. WOAT strip club experience... vegas cabaret in fort lauderdale... wtf

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
The strip clubs here in Germany are so boring. There's this one asian girl though :whoo::banderas: I've never seen an asian stripper before.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I have no questions, I'll just leave this here as the soundtrack of the thread. Shoutouts to Rich Homie Quan:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
$40 dollars a song is a fukking ripoff... where do you live again? Here in miami it's like 20-25 for the first song and like 10 after. I don't always do the strip club thing but I went to a bachelor party on the weekend. WOAT strip club experience... vegas cabaret in fort lauderdale... wtf

DMV

:yeshrug: Dudes pay it and keep coming back.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@TheStripper how many of your co-workers fukk in the back room for money?

I'm not going to ask you if you do because I know you don't and if you did, you wouldn't admit it.

None. The few girls they have caught doing hand jobs have been fired. It's a very clean club for the most part. It's a family owned club and they don't play that shyt. There are undercovers everywhere. If girls want to hoe they would be better off in another bigger club. This one is the only one in the area so the cops pay extra attention to it which makes me happy b/c it keeps it clean.

However when I worked at this popular Black club in DC a lot of the girls were turning tricks. When I first got there it wasn't like that but the money started to run dry and the quality girls started to die off and the hoes started to arrive. It's one of the reason I left. I last time I went I was just there to see a friend; dressed in t-shirt and jeans and this dude tried to follow me into the bathroom. I had been gone for a while by then but that solidified my decision. I haven't been back since.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
None. The few girls they have caught doing hand jobs have been fired. It's a very clean club for the most part. It's a family owned club and they don't play that shyt. There are undercovers everywhere. If girls what to hoe they would be better off in another bigger club. This one is the only one in the area so the cops pay extra attention to it which makes be happy b/c it keeps it clean.
You live and work in a non-competitive and wack strip club area compared to many cities.

Where I live the cops let all that ride out.... We have 3 of the best white bars in the nation right on the same street..... Them chicks have to put in work. :whew: u have it easy

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You live and work in a non-competitive and wack strip club area compared to many cities.

Where I live the cops let all that ride out.... We have 3 of the best white bars in the nation right on the same street..... Them chicks have to put in work. :whew: u have it easy

Nah there are plenty of good competitive strip clubs in the area I just don't work at them. :bryan: I work at a really small joint that is the only one in the area that it's in. It is peaceful, the girls are nice and the clientele is loyal. It's great for me. It's a club where you really have to talk to the customers and most strippers aren't that great at it so it keeps a lot of girls away. I eat in that bytch b/c no other girl looks like me, I can hold a intelligent conversation and my body looks great. You're right I am mad spoiled but I work smarter not hard.

I've worked in a popular club for a year and half the time it's not worth it between the drama, hoes and house fees.