THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
tenor.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can't argue with that. I hope we do but we'll see. Kittle is getting extended but maybe that will be offset by letting McKinnon go, who knows, I kinda want to see what he'll do in the offense but he might need to go because Mostert deserves to be the starter but for some reason Shanny loves that nikka Coleman.

We gonna have to figure that RB situation out next season though.

I love what Deebo brings and I suspect Hurd gonna get some looks too.

But we can’t be having Mostart, Breida, Coleman, McKinnon, and Wilson Jr all on the roster eating up money that can go to our key guys or free agents.

There’s only so much ball they can share by committee

Daps
Honestly. fukk this. Why did Coleman start?????? Why?

He never does anything for the 1st 3 or more drives but Mostert always cooks pretty much instantly. So stupid. Can’t be wasting possessions. I think Kyle is to arrogant to even be humbled by this. It’ll probably make him even more hard head

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly. fukk this. Why did Coleman start?????? Why?

He never does anything for the 1st 3 or more drives but Mostert always cooks pretty much instantly. So stupid. Can’t be wasting possessions. I think Kyle is to arrogant to even be humbled by this. It’ll probably make him even more hard head
Even the Packers game, he wasn’t giving Mostert carries till Coleman got hurt. It’s absurd.

We got Deebo looking literally unstoppable and he doesn’t see the ball a single time in the 4th? It’s hard to believe a coach that is a brilliant play caller and designer can be so stupid when it matters the most. It’s gotta be hubris.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
We gonna have to figure that RB situation out next season though.

I love what Deebo brings and I suspect Hurd gonna get some looks too.

But we can’t be having Mostart, Breida, Coleman, McKinnon, and Wilson Jr all on the roster eating up money that can go to our key guys or free agents.

There’s only so much ball they can share by committee

Breida and McKinnon can go as far as Im concerned. Or keep McKinnon and let Coleman go. I don't know, I haven't really looked at the cap penalties for the others but i think we can cut McKinnon with no penalty. Even though I'd like to see him at least once I'm not sure if it's worth it.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Kyle fault. Only thing Jimmy can do is improve his decision making, stop with the dumb ass int’s and learn to throw the ball away. This L is on Kyle. In the last 2 Super Bowls the 49ers went away from the run on the last drive.

Jimmy is at his peak , if he improves his dumb ass mistakes he’ll be fine

I am maybe one of the bigger Jimmy G defenders on this board but he's gotta take a good chunk of the blame. Both of the INTs were poor decisions by him. Hell either one he would have been better off taking the sack.

I will agree about Kyle Shanahan. Where was the gameplanning for getting Deebo the ball or even Juszcyk as a makeshift Kittle.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Even the Packers game, he wasn’t giving Mostert carries till Coleman got hurt. It’s absurd.

We got Deebo looking literally unstoppable and he doesn’t see the ball a single time in the 4th? It’s hard to believe a coach that is a brilliant play caller and designer can be so stupid when it matters the most. It’s gotta be hubris.
I don't get it either. Three times a deebo run was called we got 32 yards, 7 yards and 17 yards. Kc haven't shown they could stop it.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Blows my mind, Deebo was out there cooking and Shanny shut him down before the Chiefs could.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breida and McKinnon can go as far as Im concerned. Or keep McKinnon and let Coleman go. I don't know, I haven't really looked at the cap penalties for the others but i think we can cut McKinnon with no penalty. Even though I'd like to see him at least once I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Yea but coming back and being in top shape or back to your best level after one devastating season ending injury is one thing.

But do you really have faith dude can do it after 2?:usure:

Best case scenario, we’d have to wait 2-3 HEALTHY years to see if he still got it.

And with this team, do you really want to wait that long or think our wonder THAT open?:usure:

Unfortunately, I think it’s time to cut bait

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I am maybe one of the bigger Jimmy G defenders on this board but he's gotta take a good chunk of the blame. Both of the INTs were poor decisions by him. Hell either one he would have been better off taking the sack.

I will agree about Kyle Shanahan. Where was the gameplanning for getting Deebo the ball or even Juszcyk as a makeshift Kittle.

Shanahan doesn't trust Garoppolo. He had a perfect two minute drill at the end of the first half and was perfectly content to run out the clock. Bizarre playcalling.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yea but coming back and being in top shape or back to your best level after one devastating season ending injury is one thing.

But do you really have faith dude can do it after 2?:usure:

Best case scenario, we’d have to wait 2-3 HEALTHY years to see if he still got it.

And with this team, do you really want to wait that long or think our wonder THAT open?:usure:

Unfortunately, I think it’s time to cut bait

Hmm, I think you're right breh when u put it that way. That's a nice chunk of money freed up to keep the core together and maybe add a piece or 2 elsewhere.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pff said jimmy was 1/9 for 20 yards and 2 picks when pressured

him not having an ounce of mobility to his game hurts as well

Ouch

Kyle did a good job hiding Jimmy’s weaknesses most of the year, but his limitations showed up in a big way tonight