THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
Bruh he's going to be a bust. Just like Mariota. PAC 12 generally shoots out busts.

QB won't be picked in the first round. It would be retarded to pick a QB when ours finally had one full season and went to the super bowl. Plus the back up is better than Herbert. Plus it ain't happening so it's not even worth discussing.
These are old regurgitated takes on College QB's. You got QB's getting drafted out of the lowest tier schools because scouts are actually analyzing tools it takes to be a good QB. Mariota had nothing special about him as a QB besides mobility and was a product of a Chip Kelly offense. Herbert can make every throw you want a QB to make and is mobile.

:unimpressed:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
These are old regurgitated takes on College QB's. You got QB's getting drafted out of the lowest tier schools because scouts are actually analyzing tools it takes to be a good QB. Mariota had nothing special about him as a QB besides mobility and was a product of a Chip Kelly offense. Herbert can make every throw you want a QB to make and is mobile.

:unimpressed:
You want to name all the great QBs from the PAC 12 from the last 20 years that are ballers in the NFL? . I'll list the busts. Let's see who wins:mjgrin:

Talent pool out that way isn't that great period end of story. I only deal with facts not fantasies over average players.

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
You want to name all the great QBs from the PAC 12 from the last 20 years that are ballers in the NFL? . I'll list the busts. Let's see who wins:mjgrin:

Talent pool out that way isn't that great period end of story. I only deal with facts not fantasies over average players.
Comparison of the only one that matters to Herbert.

Luck last season in college - 288/404 71.3% 3,517/37/10

Herbert last season in college - 286/428 66.8% 3,471/32/6

I'm not saying Herbert is the next Luck, but he got similar tools Luck had and was surrounded by less talent on offense.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Comparison of the only one that matters to Herbert.

Luck last season in college - 288/404 71.3% 3,517/37/10

Herbert last season in college - 286/428 66.8% 3,471/32/6

I'm not saying Herbert is the next Luck, but he got similar tools Luck had and was surrounded by less talent on offense.
Just glad you're not the GM. You'd have the Niners looking like the 2005 season.

I'll let you cook to even think the Niners would even pick that bum.