THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ive learned my lesson from 2012

this loss stings way harder for some reason. 2012 was us trying to comeback and 2019 we had the game and gave it up :snoop:

I know the shyt hurts when u up 2 scores with 5 mins left and lose. Been there before :francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pff said jimmy was 1/9 for 20 yards and 2 picks when pressured

him not having an ounce of mobility to his game hurts as well

Yea, Jimmy is a statue. Which works for Brady and Peyton as they have off the charts arm talent and smarts, but Jimmy is not that type of player so his lack of mobility kills him. He is ass when pressured. When everything is perfect and he has a clean pocket and can sit back and hit wide open receivers, he looks good. That's more Shanny than him. Lets see if he comes back better next year. But I fear we missed a great opportunity to win a SB. I don't know if the path will ever be this easy.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yea, Jimmy is a statue. Which works for Brady and Peyton as they have off the charts arm talent and smarts, but Jimmy is not that type of player so his lack of mobility kills him. He is ass when pressured. When everything is perfect and he has a clean pocket and can sit back and hit wide open receivers, he looks good. That's more Shanny than him. Lets see if he comes back better next year. But I fear we missed a great opportunity to win a SB. I don't know if the path will ever be this easy.
yeah, almost everyone was healthy at the right time too; will be much harder later

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive learned my lesson from 2012

this loss stings way harder for some reason. 2012 was us trying to comeback and 2019 we had the game and gave it up :snoop:

That year hurt because I felt we got absolutely screwed all game by the refs especially on the pass to Crabs in the endzone. Clear PI that went uncalled. I will never get over that game.

This one not as bad as we weren't supposed to be shyt this year and I guess I didn't trust Jimmy. What is super disappointing is we had the W and let it slip away due to mental erros by players and the coach. I was so confident we'd win. Everything fell apart in the 4th.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
What we were doing in the 1st half and 3rd quarter was killing KC then we just stopped. 4th quarter it was one play that turned that game around. :snoop: we had number 6 in the bag then we sat up there and asked for a refund.

Anyways, I think in the draft 1st mode of business is maybe a DT can't think of any pressing needs anywhere else except maybe the LT of the future or a can't miss WR if we let Sanders walk, but we probably need to look at free agency for a that. We gave Jimmy some great protection and hopefully he keeps trending upwards and cut down on the stupid ass turnovers. Lastly, I don't want us to be like the Andy Reid Eagles where we get there every year and choke, because today we absolutely choked in the 4th, no excuse.

With our 1st pick of the draft we get best LT we can our hands on. There is few in this draft. Staley either needs to move inside or we gently retire him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Eagles said the same shyt after thier SB win. Im telling u, its hard to get back there. It almost never happens. Even for the winners

Eagles were completely decimated by injuries and still made the playoffs. I've never seen a team more decimated by injuries than them. You know why they still got in? Because they have a good coach and a good organization.

Kyle can coach. Lynch knows what he's doing. I'm not concerned.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Eagles were completely decimated by injuries and still made the playoffs. I've never seen a team more decimated by injuries than them. You know why they still got in? Because they have a good coach and a good organization.

Kyle can coach. Lynch knows what he's doing. I'm not concerned.

U gonna learn the hard way i see :pachaha:

Btw, eagles were a small sample size.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Ok, I'm good now brehs. We'll be back . No one expected shyt from us this season and look what happened. Unlike after the Harbaugh bowl I know this is a start of things to come.

Every team that loses the SB says they’ll be back, and they never do.

49ers will not recover from an epic meltdown like this