THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Ok, I'm good now brehs. We'll be back . No one expected shyt from us this season and look what happened. Unlike after the Harbaugh bowl I know this is a start of things to come.

i thought the same thing after the Falcons went to the Super Bowl and blew it. It’s hard af to get back to that point. Are you guys losing any coordinators?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought the same thing after the Falcons went to the Super Bowl and blew it. It’s hard af to get back to that point. Are you guys losing any coordinators?
Just position guys. Kyle is the play caller and Saleh will be back.

It wasn’t the SB, but the Chiefs had a devastating loss against the Pats and won it all this year. We may buck the trend. I hope :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
For us to get back though, All that “fukk Armstead, let him walk and find someone else” talk has to stop.

We have a lot of “dead money” or money we paying guys that are just taking up spots (all them damn RBs for one) I say we get rid of atleast McKinnon somehow

Jerick McKinnon Contract Details, Salary Cap Charges, Bonus Money, and Contract History | Over The Cap

Like let’s be real, we made it without him. If someone. Can make argument what after 2 season ending injuries he can bring to the team or is better than what we have? I’d be happy to hear that.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Eagles said the same shyt after thier SB win. Im telling u, its hard to get back there. It almost never happens. Even for the winners

Eh we have a young core, not saying we're going 13-3 or even winning the division again but we should at minimum be in the Wild Card mix for the time being barring injury.

For us to get back though, All that “fukk Armstead, let him walk and find someone else” talk has to stop.

We have a lot of “dead money” or money we paying guys that are just taking up spots (all them damn RBs for one) I say we get rid of atleast McKinnon somehow

Jerick McKinnon Contract Details, Salary Cap Charges, Bonus Money, and Contract History | Over The Cap

Like let’s be real, we made it without him. If someone. Can make argument what after 2 season ending injuries he can bring to the team or is better than what we have? I’d be happy to hear that.

Some of the cuts are obvious (McKinnon, Goodwin) some guys are going to have to restructure.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Turn the lights off in this muhfukka.

giphy.gif

full

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/run-the-damn-ball-kyle-2020-49ers-offseason-thread.759286/