THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eagles said the same shyt after thier SB win. Im telling u, its hard to get back there. It almost never happens. Even for the winners
Eagles were more of a veteran team but it is really hard to get back. The nfc west will be even more competitive next year and injuries are unpredictable

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pff said jimmy was 1/9 for 20 yards and 2 picks when pressured

him not having an ounce of mobility to his game hurts as well
He was less mobile in the super bowl, I wonder if that hit the vikes did on him did more damage then reported

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Most of our best players was picked in the later rounds. Herbert has near Andrew Luck talent and could slide.
Bruh. You must not watch this dude play. He's trash against good teams. He's a from the PAC12. It's a given that he will most likely be a bust:francis:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm just not that hurt by this because I saw it coming.

I was more hurt after the Ravens Super Bowl loss. I didn't like Jimmy vs. Mahomes as the QB match up. Mahomes is the only QB in the league that really scares me... and our defense still ate him up most of the game.

Y'all can debate 2nd and 5 and 3rd and 5 all you want but Jimmy missed a ton of throws and the throws he did make were by design.
The game was lost because they waited too late to gash them with the run.

Period end of story.

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
Bruh. You must not watch this dude play. He's trash against good teams. He's a from the PAC12. It's a given that he will most likely be a bust:francis:
Herbert didn't have the same talent around him as Burrow and Tua and still had Oregon competing to get into the CFB Playoffs, which is why he balled out at the Senior Bowl. If you watch his tape he has all the tools to be great in a offense that Shanny runs. Breh has mobility, a big arm, quick release, and good accuracy.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Herbert didn't have the same talent around him as Burrow and Tua and still had Oregon competing to get into the CFB Playoffs, which is why he balled out at the Senior Bowl. If you watch his tape he has all the tools to be great in a offense that Shanny runs. Breh has mobility, a big arm, quick release, and good accuracy.

:yeshrug:
Joey Harrington part 2:manny:

Plus it ain't happening which is a good thing

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Only thing comparable is they played at Oregon.

:gucci:
Bruh he's going to be a bust. Just like Mariota. PAC 12 generally shoots out busts.

QB won't be picked in the first round. It would be retarded to pick a QB when ours finally had one full season and went to the super bowl. Plus the back up is better than Herbert. Plus it ain't happening so it's not even worth discussing.