THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Loss is on Kyle. Run was working, got away from it. That 3 and out after kc scored the td was inexcusable. After that, defense was clearly gassed.

Where were the deebo runs that kc had no real answer for? What about outside zone?

Jimmy didn't play well. His limitations are obvious. I can live wihh no real deep ball and him throwing it over the middle most of the time, but the amount of dangerous throws is absurd considering the amount of huge plays he [doesn't] make.

I can't really put the loss on the defense. They gave offense the ball with 9 minutes left after picked off pat twice on back to back drives. They were gassed and needed a breather. Instead offense got one first down on two consecutive drives.

kc went no huddle so they couldn't sub either.

heartbreaking loss again, where we again idn't run the ball as much as we should've. Smh

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
What we were doing in the 1st half and 3rd quarter was killing KC then we just stopped. 4th quarter it was one play that turned that game around. :snoop: we had number 6 in the bag then we sat up there and asked for a refund.

Anyways, I think in the draft 1st mode of business is maybe a DT can't think of any pressing needs anywhere else except maybe the LT of the future or a can't miss WR if we let Sanders walk, but we probably need to look at free agency for a that. We gave Jimmy some great protection and hopefully he keeps trending upwards and cut down on the stupid ass turnovers. Lastly, I don't want us to be like the Andy Reid Eagles where we get there every year and choke, because today we absolutely choked in the 4th, no excuse.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Anyways, I think in the draft 1st mode of business is maybe a DT
:mindblown:

Our biggest deficit of talent is in the secondary and OL. Definitely don't need to draft ANOTHER 1st round DL for the 5th time in 6 years.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:mindblown:

Our biggest deficit of talent is in the secondary and OL. Definitely don't need to draft ANOTHER 1st round DL for the 5th time in 6 years.

Yeah but we can get away with what we have on the OL, we are not great against the run which is why Damien Williams of all people ran like he was a pro bowler. Our line can rush the QB but are susceptible to the run, also that was based partly on if we let Armstead go. If we keep him then I'd go DB then OL but I have faith in Moseley, dude is a baller.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah but we can get away with what we have on the OL, we are not great against the run which is why Damien Williams of all people ran like he was a pro bowler. Our line can rush the QB but are susceptible to the run, also that was based partly on if we let Armstead go. If we keep him then I'd go DB then OL

Keep Armstead.... go DB/Safety..... something to replace Ward

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got pissed when Baalke passed Honey Badger him over in the 2nd.

We could have had Watson or Mahomes in 17 but either way, this game make me wonder if we should have developed Nick Mullens.

Don't get me wrong Ward may have fukked up his long term contract with us but he made game saving tackles all year.

Yea, I always liked Mullens. He may not amount to anything, but I liked his game. Jimmy has been anointed to be a premier QB when he's more in the marginal area.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Keep Armstead.... go DB/Safety..... something to replace Ward

I can't argue with that. I hope we do but we'll see. Kittle is getting extended but maybe that will be offset by letting McKinnon go, who knows, I kinda want to see what he'll do in the offense but he might need to go because Mostert deserves to be the starter but for some reason Shanny loves that nikka Coleman.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Loss is on Kyle. Run was working, got away from it. That 3 and out after kc scored the td was inexcusable. After that, defense was clearly gassed.

Where were the deebo runs that kc had no real answer for? What about outside zone?

Jimmy didn't play well. His limitations are obvious. I can live wihh no real deep ball and him throwing it over the middle most of the time, but the amount of dangerous throws is absurd considering the amount of huge plays he [doesn't] make.

I can't really put the loss on the defense. They gave offense the ball with 9 minutes left after picked off pat twice on back to back drives. They were gassed and needed a breather. Instead offense got one first down on two consecutive drives.

kc went no huddle so they couldn't sub either.

heartbreaking loss again, where we again idn't run the ball as much as we should've. Smh

D played very well, just can't hold off that kind of offense for 4 quarters especially when your O isn't doing shyt so you don't get much time to rest.