THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Jimmy ain’t the only problem.....

Jimmie as well.... that 3rd and 15 was some shyt

I remember when Honey Badger was on the market I said we should’ve went after him and cut Ward

I got pissed when Baalke passed on Honey Badger him over in the 2nd.

We could have had Watson or Mahomes in 17 but either way, this game make me wonder if we should have developed Nick Mullens.

Don't get me wrong Ward may have fukked up his long term contract with us but he made game saving tackles all year.

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not blaming Jimmy, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't down him right now. Dude is already 28. How much more will he improve? Dude is not really that accurate we saw that tonight. Continues to make dumb decisions which a lot us of disregard, but that shyt hurts.

I got pissed when Baalke passed him over in the 2nd.

We could have had Watson or Mahomes in 17 but either way, this game make me wonder if we should have developed Nick Mullens.

Yep, but Shanny was on Cousins dikk heavy. Admitted to not even taking a proper look at Mahomes :francis:

Cam :sas1:

or Kap :mjpls:

nah, they’ll cop pleas on his behalf despite playing in this talented ass team :unimpressed:

Kap balled in that super bowl, yet I saw a lot of niners fans that blamed him for the loss, got mad at him for being the first niners QB to throw an INT in super bowl and lose a super bowl. But like I said dude did his thing that game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh I’m here with a glass of priv watching the temptations thinking about what we did wrong :snoop:

I'm going to fukking bed.

If I could go to bed, I would too...

I don’t have HBO so I’m just killing time waiting till Curb and The Outsider are uploaded up on Kodi so I can watch tonight.

Then I’m just gonna hit the gym early in the morning before work to work the frustration off.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If I could go to bed, I would too...

I don’t have HBO so I’m just killing time waiting till Curb and The Outsider are uploaded up on Kodi so I can watch tonight.

Then I’m just gonna hit the gym early in the morning before work to work the frustration off.
What did you wanna talk about after the game breh