These Muslims Are Showing Black America How Impotent And Weak It Is

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So you think that as a people we should resort to tactics similar to those of the Boston Bombers in order to make a statement :comeon:

like homeboy already said we drop bombs all over the middle east, killing a shytload of kids and if you ask a random person about the war they'll be on some ":salute:we fukked them up" type shyt, without even thinking about or mentioning all the innocent people who died from all those drone attacks.

they're using the same tactics we use of them if you think about it the only difference is that they dont have planes to do it like us :manny:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
If only your white mother knew what you were spending your time doing w her wifi Kermit :snoop:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not making light of anything. i'm acknowledging that these muslim "fanatics" are fighting for a cause, one fueled by what they perceive to be the very same western oppression that we are all too familiar with as a people. why aren't WE rising up in similar fashion? why are we simply bystanders to their resistance, instead of participants in it?

tumblr_m4vjf8KbOk1qj3ir1.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
like homeboy already said we drop bombs all over the middle east, killing a shytload of kids and if you ask a random person about the war they'll be on some ":salute:we fukked them up" type shyt, without even thinking about or mentioning all the innocent people who died from all those drone attacks.

they're using the same tactics we use of them if you think about it the only difference is that they dont have planes to do it like us :manny:

:ohhh: Makes sense. I'm sure you'd have been ok with the act if one of the victims had been a family member of yours

Charge it to the game, right? :aicmon:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The thing that's so fukking retarded about this thread is that it was a terrorist attack directed at AMERICANS. Not American Whites, but Americans in general. What, if some random nikka named Jamal had been walking by and got killed THEN it would've been a reason to sympathize? fukk is wrong with y'all? You think these guys were deliberately trying to avoid killing black people? :mindblown:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
From ex drug dealer, well spoken mixed black man, flashy dresser, to a guy doing nothing when another guy touches his ass in a bar, economic wizard and scholar and want to be teacher to an extremist now? What next ?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
it's a damn shame. after centuries of oppression, from slavery to the still present systemic discrimination we endure on a daily basis, you'd think black people would be the ones angry enough to start blowing these cacs up. instead, we :to: when these racist cacs see their bodies drop from a "terrorist" strike perpetrated by muslims who don't give a fukk about the consequences, as if those cacs give a fukk about what we're suffering from.

these muslims are showing black people how to do it, yet we aren't paying attention. they are actually taking shots at this system, oftentimes dying for their beliefs, and never backing down. paul mooney is right. :salute:

I'm starting to think you're a FBI provocateur agent. Seriously. What's with these occasional OP rants about killing white people, bruh? :why: At first you did this all the time, then you fell back into the shadows and started talking about how black men need to be more like The Nigerian (:dead::wtf::skip:)(Shout out to The Nigerian tho :pachaha:) now it's back to slaughtering white people rants again. Honestly, what's going on, bruh? The thread smelling like a bacon sandwich.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ohhh: Makes sense. I'm sure you'd have been ok with the act if one of the victims had been a family member of yours

Charge it to the game, right? :aicmon:

:what: im not cosigning bombing innocent people at all but i wouldn't sit here and pretend like we dont do the same exact thing to them on a much bigger scale like you are

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
You would have had some credibility if you hadn't tied this to Islam.
Islam is violent religion. Funny thing they go around talking about how Islam is a "religion of peace" :russ:
I don't think Muslims themselves believe that shyt