These Muslims Are Showing Black America How Impotent And Weak It Is

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard this same thing at a speech from Cornel West. Mixed opinions on him aside, it was good point. "White American's should thank God there is no such thing as a Black Al Queda."

I don't know man. We can all agree someone taking the fight to marathoners and 8 years olds is terrible but the premise is interesting. For all the hell Blacks have caught in this country, there was never any real serious violent backlash. Handful of slave uprisings, a few incidents with the Panthers, that's it.

Maybe it's how the oppressed relate to their oppressor. Blacks in this country have gone to crazy lengths to be accepted. I can never figure out if I find that noble or crazy. Al Queda and the like just want to be separate, they don't have to worry about being accepted or liked.

:yes:

great post. blacks try to desperately to be accepted by the very entity that keeps them in servitude. :mindblown: i'm not a fan of cornel west, but i agree with him. if black america became SERIOUS about the struggle, there would be a problem. white people would have to exterminate us. as it stands, blacks are too preoccupied with twerking and popping mollies. it's a damn shame.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
What exaggerated grief? What's exaggerated about saying that it innapropriate to make light of an event where people were killed? Do you guy not know what empathy is? :mindblown: Sometimes I think the-coli is full of dumb ass high schoolers, we really have to explain this kind of shyt to grown men? :wtf:

Yeah I do know what empathy is but I'm not going to sit here and act like Im losing sleep over this event when we are bombing villages overseas and killing civilians, many of whom are also women and children. Out of sight, out of mind right? If you are going to condemn, then condemn consistently, or come clean with your biases.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yeah I do know what empathy is but I'm not going to sit here and act like Im losing sleep over this event when we are bombing villages overseas and killing civilians, many of whom are also women and children. Out of sight, out of mind right? If you are going to condemn, then condemn consistently, or come clean with your biases.

:snoop: Who said anything about losing sleep? I'm talking about making light of a tragic event. It's about common decency, its not that complicated. Can you imagine losing a child and finding out someone had been cracking jokes about it? What would your immediate reaction be? :beli:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
no more cowardly than dropping a bomb on a civilian population from hundreds of feet in the air, which is what american fighter pilots are doing RIGHT NOW.

but the 8 year old isn't even the point. RIP. i'm talking about the struggle. black people are more willing to kill each other over inconsequential BULLshyt, fukking blocks that we don't even own, rather than raise up and fight the very source of their pathetic state. that is what angers me.

these muslims are really about that life.
black people have given up the fight. we'd rather kill each other than kill these cacs. :snoop:

You can't be serious with this comment for a religion that endorses Jihad? :obama3:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:snoop: Who said anything about losing sleep? I'm talking about making light of a tragic event. It's about common decency, its not that complicated. Can you imagine losing a child and finding out someone had been cracking jokes about it? What would your immediate reaction be? :beli:

Who's cracking jokes about it though? I don't know if the OP is trolling or not but it's not like he's shytting on the kid...and trolling or not, his point is valid.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The muslims have their pride and their faith. They have their homelands and nationalities to rally behind.

Google the World Court and look into that. There were going to charges brought against the United States for what they've done to blacks, they were going have to pay for their crimes, we could have had are own nation carved out for us like the israelis, but guess what.

They sent c00n ass Colin Powell and Condolezza Rice to speak on behalf of us, talking about we straight, we like being Americans, its all good,.

Black americans were raised by whites, giving white people names, giving the bible raising black babies to believe God is white and Jesus is the way.
How can you raise a hand against God? Slavery was all mental, it had nothing to do with whips and chains, you take a child from birth and teach him white man is God it has a psychological affect on the brain, and you had this shyt go on for centuries.

We've been conditioned for centuries to hate ourselves not the white man, we love that white man. A dark skin man holds contempt for a black with light skin more than the a white person. The Chief Keef generation seems wild and out of control, but they don't want no static with honkeys.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Who's cracking jokes about it though? I don't know if the OP is trolling or not but it's not like he's shytting on the kid...and trolling or not, his point is valid.

So you think that as a people we should resort to tactics similar to those of the Boston Bombers in order to make a statement :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be serious with this comment for a religion that endorses Jihad? :obama3:

look at the arab spring. look at the popular uprising spurred by muslism "fanaticism." they call them fanatics, but others see them as freedom fighters. they're really about that life. they know that they're up against the odds, yet they are fighting. what are WE doing as a people? worrying about love and hip-hop? shooting each other over blocks owned by some rich jew? the icons of the civil rights era, those still living, must be going :snoop: at the youth. we're an embarrassment to their legacy.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So you think that as a people we should resort to tactics similar to those of the Boston Bombers in order to make a statement :comeon:

I won't comment too much on that because it's not really my place but pointing out the fact that too many black americans have seemingly become "comfortable" with being oppressed isn't outlandish at all. Nobody is saying black people need to start planting bombs here and there, but the way so many are so quick to express grief and agony over these "events" is a bit absurd when taking into account what black people have had to put up with in this country.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I won't comment too much on that because it's not really my place but pointing out the fact that too many black americans have seemingly become "comfortable" with being oppressed isn't outlandish at all. Nobody is saying black people need to start planting bombs here and there, but the way so many are so quick to express grief and agony over these "events" is a bit absurd when taking into account what black people have had to put up with in this country.

So we shouldn't feel any sympathy for the victims because they are white? :upsetfavre:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So we shouldn't feel any sympathy for the victims because they are white? :upsetfavre:

I think you should reserve the bulk of your emotions for dealing with issues that affect you. That's what asians do, that's what jews do, that's what white folk do. that's why they hold weight.