There’s federal development money out there for “Black communities” Go. Get. It.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I literally wrote the framework of what’s needed , instead of addressing it , you dismissed it because you know I’m right . Good luck on you individually getting it - hope when you’re driving down those areas and see all the black displacement you can look those people in the eyes and let them “I did this to you” 🤓
Your framework is leaving money on the table waiting for the perfect plan :laff:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
OK. Well. They don't.

So whats the next plan?

You're waiting for the next plan? :dead:

I do my thing , I’m not the topic of the discussion - when y’all post about my articles I’ll come defend myself . As of now I’m just letting y’all know , this is fools gold for the black community and y’all the fools

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I do my thing , I’m not the topic of the discussion - when y’all post about my articles I’ll come defend myself . As of now I’m just letting y’all know , this is fools gold for the black community and y’all the fools
You don't do shyt besides tell black people not to take advantage of free money :heh:

What type of fukkin loser disrespects HJ Russell? :scust:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
How is it that people knew how to apply for those PPP loans but don't know how to apply for grants? Everything we need to know about the gameplan is in front of us and in our hands on a daily basis.

15% of them are in jail for misappropriation

Also PPP was easy because it wasn’t specifically for black people - what’s the proportion of black businesses compared to non black businesses ?

Y’all not hearing me though

Maquina

Banned
Daps
if that happens its our own fault.

if youre not in the game dont be mad when the players play.

We aren’t in the game that’s the issue

Y’all aren’t listening 👂

Select few get it - can’t talk to ignorant people on my day off