There’s federal development money out there for “Black communities” Go. Get. It.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It has nothing to do with smarts. You’re asking socio-economic deprived people and communities to think like development groups who have way more experience .
then smarten up Nas

some of you act like black people are retarded children that need their hand held every step of the way.

Every man needs to realize nobody cares about you...
...stop looking for your mothers love from the outside world.

Doesnt exist.

Adapt or die.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That’s exactly it . It’s like putting in place a program for land grants to black farmers - when there’s no plans or framework to create black farmers or to teach them how to go through the process of obtaining the land . There’s a lot there that unless the government is providing a bit of hand holding - it unfortunately won’t go where it’s actually needed.

You need black communities to be self sufficient - that means educating in the community , then hand holding on what success looks like, then putting them through the grant process and fast tracking their ideas and allowing them to build from the ground up themselves and their communities . We are talking years of work and focus

OK, who is going to do this? :pachaha:

White people? :heh:

This money is ready RIGHT NOW. You talking about handholding for years to "develop education and learn how to write grants" :mjlol:

Too late :stopitslime:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Some of y'all nikkas ain't ever happy 🤬 if I fit the criteria for a specific benefit I'd take whatever it is available to me that can be beneficial.

All this stressing and professing on something needing to say BLACK ONLY like we're living in the segregated 40s and 50s is trivial nonsense.

Shyt if that's the case some of you fools would've loved living in segregation times just so ya can covet all the “BLACK ONLY” signs.

It’s called proportionality

95% black neighborhood should have 95% black investment and black ownership - which means the grants should be 95% utilized by blacks organizations .

It’s not much to ask for our fair share and accountability - a lot of these benefit a few blacks . Of course you should take advantage if it benefits you but what about the sisters and brothers who are stuck?

But y’all don’t care about them right ? You’re part of the black delegation when it’s convenient or are you a rider all the time ?

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
OP can be annoying at times but in conversations like these(on or offline) I tend to see black people coming up with more reasons why things can't be possible than actually offering strategies on how to succeed in these spaces.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
OK, who is going to do this? :pachaha:

White people? :heh:

This money is ready RIGHT NOW. You talking about handholding for years to "develop education and learn how to write grants" :mjlol:

Too late :stopitslime:

It’s not too late - these grants are all over the place and get repackaged every few cycles . That’s what YOU as someone who never lived through it won’t ever understand

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s not too late - these grants are all over the place and get repackaged every few cycles . That’s what YOU as someone who never lived through it won’t ever understand
You don't know me. Stop talking about what I've been through.

I'm asking why your bum ass isn't out here advocating getting development money like this?

I haven't even asserted that youre unqualified to have this discussion. I dont even care about the status of your history or upbringing.

You're clearly unprepared and unproductive thats why you have to find a way to NOT be successful.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
OP can be annoying at times but in conversations like these(on or offline) I tend to see black people coming up with more reasons why things can't be possible than actually offering strategies on how to succeed in these spaces.

Because many of times theses are written in a way that blacks (but only a select few) can’t succeed

But it looks good on record that it gets passed.

And we are back on the tit when it comes time to vote

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its literally happening here.

Hell, Tariq could at least apply for one of these grants in south LA but he's too anti-government to figure it out :heh:

Same with Umar in Philly :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because many of times theses are written in a way that blacks (but only a select few) can’t succeed

But it looks good on record that it gets passed.

And we are back on the tit when it comes time to vote
There is no perfect policy. This is a GOOD policy. Plus if you're relying on the government you're always going to be unsatisfied, as they're option of last resort.

Get to work :camby:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
So there's a potential "what". The real question is "how". Because a lot of things have to happen before you even attempt to apply for any of those grants.

The game plan is missing. That has to be established before anything else. Just saying, "go get it" is shortsighted and frankly stupid. You're setting up people for failure.
How is it that people knew how to apply for those PPP loans but don't know how to apply for grants? Everything we need to know about the gameplan is in front of us and in our hands on a daily basis.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s called proportionality

95% black neighborhood should have 95% black investment and black ownership - which means the grants should be 95% utilized by blacks organizations .

It’s not much to ask for our fair share and accountability - a lot of these benefit a few blacks . Of course you should take advantage if it benefits you but what about the sisters and brothers who are stuck?

But y’all don’t care about them right ? You’re part of the black delegation when it’s convenient or are you a rider all the time ?
OK. Well. They don't.

So whats the next plan?

You're waiting for the next plan? :dead:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
You don't know me. Stop talking about what I've been through.

I'm asking why your bum ass isn't out here advocating getting development money like this?

I haven't even asserted that youre unqualified to have this discussion. I dont even care about the status of your history or upbringing.

You're clearly unprepared and unproductive thats why you have to find a way to NOT be successful.

I literally wrote the framework of what’s needed , instead of addressing it , you dismissed it because you know I’m right . Good luck on you individually getting it - hope when you’re driving down those areas and see all the black displacement you can look those people in the eyes and let them “I did this to you” 🤓