There’s federal development money out there for “Black communities” Go. Get. It.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not white.

And I didn't ask for the rehashed bullshyt history lesson.

I'm asking where your plan is to mobilize on this opportunity instead of whining to me about how unprepared you are.

Stop being fukking useless.

He has legitimate concerns and your international citizen ass is throwing a bytch fit.

To be fair I think this program is well intentioned but it's fair for Black Americans to be skeptical.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He has legitimate concerns and your international citizen as is throwing a bytch fit.

To be fair I think this program is well intentioned but it's fair for Black Americans to be skeptical.
I know the concerns of improvement districts back to Nixon's "black capitalism" regime.

And?

Yall talk just to talk on here.

Go get that bread.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I'm not white.

And I didn't ask for the rehashed bullshyt history lesson.

I'm asking where your plan is to mobilize on this opportunity instead of whining to me about how unprepared you are.

Stop being fukking useless.

You are the only one that posted something about history when you just posted about the russels.

You can’t make this up.

You’re discourse has been faulty - and so is the topic . You already stated , the money should go to only a certain person. You are part of the problem , you don’t care about the community or black people Living under FPL - you’re thinking about how you can’t fatten your own pockets whether it helps blacks or not.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
He has legitimate concerns and your international citizen as is throwing a bytch fit.

I knew he wasn’t FBA talking like he is - figured he was some white chump but makes sense he’s international, illl give him a pass cuz he’s ignorant to the plight

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So there's a potential "what". The real question is "how". Because a lot of things have to happen before you even attempt to apply for any of those grants.

The game plan is missing. That has to be established before anything else. Just saying, "go get it" is shortsighted and frankly stupid. You're setting up people for failure.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So there's a potential "what". The real question is "how". Because a lot of things have to happen before you even attempt to apply for any of those grants.

The game plan is missing. That has to be established before anything else. Just saying, "go get it" is shortsighted and frankly stupid. You're setting up people for failure.
:snooze:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I knew he wasn’t FBA talking like he is - figured he was some white chump but makes sense he’s international, illl give him a pass cuz he’s ignorant to the plight
I know more about this history than you ever will. I know that NEIGHBORHOOD very well.

81hyW7owYzL.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are the only one that posted something about history when you just posted about the russels.

You can’t make this up.

You’re discourse has been faulty - and so is the topic . You already stated , the money should go to only a certain person. You are part of the problem , you don’t care about the community or black people Living under FPL - you’re thinking about how you can’t fatten your own pockets whether it helps blacks or not.
The city is getting up-zoned for more housing and retail to encourage density.

We can do this two ways.

1. Black developers get the money
  2. non-black developers get the money

Its that simple

Maquina

Banned
Daps

That’s exactly it . It’s like putting in place a program for land grants to black farmers - when there’s no plans or framework to create black farmers or to teach them how to go through the process of obtaining the land . There’s a lot there that unless the government is providing a bit of hand holding - it unfortunately won’t go where it’s actually needed.

You need black communities to be self sufficient - that means educating in the community , then hand holding on what success looks like, then putting them through the grant process and fast tracking their ideas and allowing them to build from the ground up themselves and their communities . We are talking years of work and focus

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It has nothing to do with smarts. You’re asking socio-economic deprived people and communities to think like development groups who have way more experience .

Dude just wants to blindly dikk eat democrats and mock foundational black Americans without using any common sense or context

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude just wants to blindly dikk eat democrats and mock foundational black Americans without using any common sense or context
A black politician in a black city got black money for black developers.

Do the math dumbass.

I'm black. I KNOW THAT AREA WELL. Probably better than 95% of this forum.

You have NOTHING of value on here besides lying your ass off.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
yall nikkas dumb as bricks I swear

I hope youre being funny

Don’t worry I’m 5 years when they show where the money went - most of us won’t be surprised . But here’s hoping this time it will be different 😂

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Some of y'all nikkas ain't ever happy 🙄 if I fit the criteria for a specific benefit I'd take whatever it is available to me that can/could be beneficial.

All this stressing and professing on something needing to say BLACK ONLY like we're living in the segregated 40s and 50s is trivial nonsense.

Shyt if that's the case some of you fools would've loved living in segregation times just so ya can covet all the “BLACK ONLY” signs since that's so important to you.