There’s federal development money out there for “Black communities” Go. Get. It.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Still I think this was a good post by the OP. However, this grant isn't for individuals. It's for non-profits and local governments. Unless a black person has a business and is in the game, they are not seeing it.
Nor should they. This is what happens when you're prepared and put in the work.

The plan is out there. Gotta get ready.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is the trick - I need to see the language that says this is for black people

This looks more like an opportunity for non-blacks to go into black communities like they’ve been doing already
This what I heard

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So there's a potential "what". The real question is "how". Because a lot of things have to happen before you even attempt to apply for any of those grants.

The game plan is missing. That has to be established before anything else. Just saying, "go get it" is shortsighted and frankly stupid. You're setting up people for failure.

Still I think this was a good post by the OP. However, this grant isn't for individuals. It's for non-profits and local governments. Unless a black person has a business and is in the game, they are not seeing it.

Nor should they. This is what happens when you're prepared and put in the work.

The plan is out there. Gotta get ready.

That's why you can't listen to people like nap. Ol ireh will have you jumping into the fire without even knowing what you getting flamed for in the 1st place.

But this is exactly why Black people can't get where they're supposed to be with Dems. Just do this, just do that, with no damn plan in place. And wondering why everyone else is speeding past them.

False progress is far more detrimental than no progress.

Now, what groups like Earn Your Leisure should be doing is showing brehs how to get at this grant for real. And more importantly showing HOW to get into position to get those grants.