There’s federal development money out there for “Black communities” Go. Get. It.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It has nothing to do with smarts. You’re asking socio-economic deprived people and communities to think like development groups who have way more experience .
Oh, not only are you inexperienced, you're useless. :camby:

Tell those white developers "THANK YOU!" when the next phase comes through :salute: :ufdup:

Good to know. :obama:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Oh, not only are you inexperienced, you're useless. :camby:

Tell those white developers "THANK YOU!" when the next phase comes through :salute: :ufdup:

Good to know. :obama:

👍🏾

Show me the language that this will only go to black organizations and community leaders.

As someone mentioned , these grants have been done and continue being done and the game is pretty simple . They will give some money to blacks orgs but the majority goes to white organizations and they will have whites and non black people hired with a few blacks here and there to say they resonating to the community . The whites won’t live in the community and so the money does not circulate in the community.
But at least there will be new developments and green spaces - that will help increase the worth of the property , which will end up in the hands of investors and hipsters when they decide its worth gentrifying .

But you know what - you got idiots trying to be sarcastic and ignore the points being made . Show me where it says the money is going to black orgs

You can see who the rookies are in this thread

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Oh, so its too hard to do now? :damn:

I guess we should just let white people have the money. :mjcry:

Darn, we lost again :troll:
I haven't said it was hard. It is not as simple as just filling out a form. People get hired full time applying for these set asides. Big white organisations know how to play the game.The people who need the money the most don't get a sniff of it.

I'd advise any brehs starting a community organisations or nonprofit to learn how to apply for them via a grant application course.

Again what have you done apart from spam information without context.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
If you didn't want the money or don't know what to do with it, then just say so.

I'm just sharing the fact that theres billions out there for black people to play with.
I provided you the direct source talking about the program and the specific page number on where to find who can apply for the grants. I guess you didn't read it. :francis: I would debate but I have a feeling you don't know government grants/contracting works. Still, thanks again for the post.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
👍🏾

Show me the language that this will only go to black organizations and community leaders.

As someone mentioned , these grants have been done and continue being done and the game is pretty simple . They will give some money to blacks orgs but the majority goes to white organizations and they will have whites and non black people hired with a few blacks here and there to say they resonating to the community . The whites won’t live in the community and so the money does not circulate in the community.
But at least there will be new developments and green spaces - that will help increase the worth of the property , which will end up in the hands of investors and hipsters when they decide its worth gentrifying .

But you know what - you got idiots trying to be sarcastic and ignore the points being made . Show me where it says the money is going to black orgs

You can see who the rookies are in this thread

I provided you the direct source talking about the program and the specific page number on where to find who can apply for the grants. I guess you didn't read it. :francis: I would debate but I have a feeling you don't know government grants/contracting works. Still, thanks again for the post.

The money is going to go somewhere.

It should to go people who have their shyt together.

Get your shyt together. Then get that fukking money.

https://theatlantavoice.com/new-doc...-through-the-eyes-of-those-who-knew-him-best/

Building-Atlanta-Herman-J-Russell-on-ATLPBA.png

Stop whining.

Do you even know actual southern black history? :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I haven't said it was hard. It is not as simple as just filling out a form. People get hired full time applying for these set asides. Big white organisations know how to play the game.The people who need the money the most don't get a sniff of it.

I'd advise any brehs starting a community organisations or nonprofit to learn how to apply for them via a grant application course.

Again what have you done apart from spam information without context.

Excuses :snooze:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
The money is going to go somewhere.

It should to go people who have their shyt together.

Get your shyt together. Then get that fukking money.

Building-Atlanta-Herman-J-Russell-on-ATLPBA.png

Stop whining.

Do you even know actual southern black history? :gucci:

Do you the disparity in black communities in the south ?

You don’t know the game of grants - this isn’t specifically going to help black families who live well below the FPL in comparison to white families.

Not only that land development is one of the more shadier local businesses, having to deal with local CRA, zoning , contractors , etc etc. again you’re a rookie and this doesn’t address specifically black Americans .

And people know it- it’s a distraction from reparations and it’s gives white people like you and other already succcessdul blacks bones to chew on, while deriding black people who can’t take advantage of this as stupid and lazy- which is literally what you’ve been articulating

Funny how you’re on code though

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you the disparity in black communities in the south ?

You don’t know the game of grants - this isn’t specifically going to help black families who live well below the FPL in comparison to white families.

Not only that land development is one of the more shadier local businesses, having to deal with local CRA, zoning , contractors , etc etc. again you’re a rookie and this doesn’t address specifically black Americans .

And people know it- it’s a distraction from reparations and it’s gives white people like you and other already succcessdul blacks bones to chew on, while deriding black people who can’t take advantage of this as stupid and lazy- which is literally what you’ve been articulating

Funny how you’re on code though
I'm not white.

And I didn't ask for the rehashed bullshyt history lesson.

I'm asking where your plan is to mobilize on this opportunity instead of whining to me about how unprepared you are.

Stop being fukking useless.