There is nothing wrong checking up on your investment

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you keep just in case girls? That's just expecting the relationship to fail...
Truth be told I never have in my two relationships but in the future I will. I know what its like to be left alone (against both her and I willl) or because she wanted to break up over foolishness.

You dont buy shares in an ETF or stock expecting them to go down. But you hedge and diversify no matter how much you believe in the company because anything can happen.

Portfolio management 101

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You dont by shares in an ETF or stock expecting them to go down. But you hedge and diversify no matter how much you believe in the company because anything can happen.

Portfolio management 101
Lol does that logic apply to women as well? Please don't turn to
@Emperor_ReinScarf you cool peoples:sadbron:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol does that logic apply to women as well?[/UOTE]

thats the poiint of this post and thread :obama:

the problem with yall is yall are volatile (fairweather) as fukk; and you know it but let some dude like @Emperor_ReinScarf call it for what it is and he will be shamed. fukk being shamed...do what you gotta and hedge your investments brehs

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Not this like.. Breh........ Not like this..

Go watch twilight it'll cheer you up.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this is how girls will treat you brehs :ufdup:
chart.ashx

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

the problem with yall is yall are volatile (fairweather) as fukk; and you know it but let some dude like @Emperor_ReinScarf call it for what it is and he will be shamed. fukk being shamed...do what you gotta and hedge your investments brehs
Nooooo...you went to the dark side oh well:ehh:
Are we talking about faithful men or men that sow their oats and complain about their karma later?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
idk what's going on in here except for :mandelllaa: and :barney:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nooooo...you went to the dark side oh well:ehh:
Are we talking about faithful men or men that sow their oats and complain about their karma later?
Nobody is talking about cheating in this thread. I live by the golden rule.

But keep your options open and monitor your investments. It's that simple. If a girl is choosing you and you have a GF...she doesnt need to know until she asks. Keep the number on hand in case something catastrophic happens. (Keep them put options on hand to cushion the blow if your stocks tank)

Go over the financial statements and press releases on a daily-monthly-quarterly-annual basis. You see some fraud occurring or something else that the market is missing...slowly divest (so not to wake up everyone else) and quit while youre ahead. Its what women do after all

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They know I'm right, women hate to be called out on their bs.you call them out your bitter and a hater.

You don't find them attractive your a homosexual who gets no puzzy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your ass stay talking about the shyt women do as if men never do anything wrong.

We get it. You don't trust women. All women are whores unless they're a non black model you dated.

You can't really trust anyone 100%
84% of Women are 5x as scandalous as a typical man is and even then 90% of the Men will own up to their mistakes while Women will not. Deflect deflect and call u a boy to deflect again. :pacspit:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nobody is talking about cheating in this thread. I live by the golden rule.

But keep your options open and monitor your investments. It's that simple.
Ok...that's the same advice I'd to give to women about men. Because man's feelings change or they string along eomen long enough to get what they want then bounce. C'est la vie.