There is nothing wrong checking up on your investment

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Your ass stay talking about the shyt women do as if men never do anything wrong.

We get it. You don't trust women. All women are whores unless they're a non black model you dated.

You can't really trust anyone 100%

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dahell:

Your ass stay talking about the shyt women do as if men never do anything wrong.

We get it. You don't trust women. All women are whores unless they're a non black model you dated.

You can't really trust anyone 100%

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have anything to hide, but I don't like to be investigated, either.

Just saying.

If a girl wants to check my phone because she suspects something, she's in the early stages of not trusting me to begin with. So chances are the relationship is on the way out.

:manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What is she does have her phone face up, lets you check whatever you want.... says shyt like.... "hey can u log into my facebook while ur on the laptop, I wanna check something out" ,
If she calls you when she leaves a place or goes anywhere - without u even asking her to. "hey u wannna use my phone while yours is charging"

:lupe: Could you still be sharing?

Could I still be sharing ?:sadcam: @Emperor_ReinScarf

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I don't have anything to hide, but I don't like to be investigated, either.

Just saying.

If a girl wants to check my phone because she suspects something, she's in the early stages of not trusting me to begin with. So chances are the relationship is on the way out.

:manny:
Interesting spin...

I know that tree has a code on his phone- but he'd let me use it in a second if I needed it. I have fingerprint password protect on mine, but if he needed it, it would be no problem...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If she's to forthcoming could be just calming any suspicions you may have

The old let me run into the bank as she leaves her cell phone wide open and a text buzzes

:jawalrus:

What is she does have her phone face up, lets you check whatever you want.... says shyt like.... "hey can u log into my facebook while ur on the laptop, I wanna check something out" ,
If she calls you when she leaves a place or goes anywhere - without u even asking her to. "hey u wannna use my phone while yours is charging"

:lupe: Could you still be sharing?

Could I still be sharing ?:sadcam: @Emperor_ReinScarf

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
What's there to translate?

Dudes will share a bed with a woman,same washroom, cum in her mouth, go raw, even videotape consensual.

But to go through a phone is considered sacred, a act of you don't trust me bla bla :sas1:

I don't know, breh. Before phones, was it commonplace/cool to check people's answering machines or open their mail? :patrice:

Shouldn't there always be some level of privacy? Otherwise, why would anyone want to be in a relationship? No one wants someone close to their age acting like their parent and shyt. At least, I know I don't find that idea appealing. :ld: