MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no need everthing you need is on her phone/fb

usb recorder under the car seat aint bad though :ehh:

:russ: ya'll nikka's are funny man, if ya'll are gonna go as far as asking to look at your chicks cell phone and facebook, then you should go all in.
Why not have a tracking device on her car :ufdup:or that app where you can get her text messages forward to your phone or email :ufdup:
also why not have hidden camera's in your bedroom or better yet in her car :ufdup:and if your chick is an investment, then all of you getting married BUY AND HOLD nikka's will all lose in the long run. You can only make money when her stock goes up and not down. So unless your buying calls and puts with stock options on your chick, you are playing at a disadvantage :ufdup:. Nick cannon tried to buy and hold stock in Mariah Carey after the stock shot up 1000%. Derek jeter bought a Call option on Mariah with 10,000 contracts out the money and after it hit his strike price he SOLD THAT SHyt for the :win:.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Interesting thread tho women do safe guard their phone like they have the codes to launch nukes in that bytch :patrice:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Interesting thread tho women do safe guard their phone like they have the codes to launch nukes in that bytch :patrice:

you dating her and she prob got that tinder or hot/ot pof app on her phone :sas1:
facebook app filled with inbox messages from simps
instagram/witter apps filled with dms

all dem saved dikk pics she's received.

telling her gf about how you a lame azz nukka and rayvon blowing out her back

:sas2:

killacal

Banned
Daps
you dating her and she prob got that tinder or hot/ot pof app on her phone :sas1:
facebook app filled with inbox messages from simps
instagram/witter apps filled with dms

all dem saved dikk pics she's received.

telling her gf about how you a lame azz nukka and rayvon blowing out her back

:sas2:
:mjpls: im single and i know these hoes are cia agents with their shyt for a reason :mjpls:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank god, I no longer have a cell phone. I already know what stuff my s/o has on their phone so I don't have the need to search plus I don't believe in invading personal space and that includes the cell phone *shrugs*

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:laff: :laff: gee jason that was a belly hurter

Be an unfunny cac who doesnt contribute to threads :camby:
tell me how you thought i was trying to be funny. I only put the troll face on there since some guys wouldn't believe a thing like this could be happening. They would just think a woman only has some form of infidelity on her phone and nothing else. Not all women are like that. And what did you contribute other than stating you were single since woman are like the cia with their phone?
You should become a faq if you don't trust women, brehs.