There is nothing wrong checking up on your investment

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I don't know, breh. Before phones, was it commonplace/cool to check people's answering machines or open their mail? :patrice:

Shouldn't there always be some level of privacy? Otherwise, why would anyone want to be in a relationship? No one wants someone close to their age acting like their parent and shyt. At least, I know I don't find that idea appealing. :ld:

That's why your woman is fukking someone else.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
but he tells no lies tho :sas1:
Not true. He tries to say stuff about women posters as if it's fact when really it's just something random.
He's filled with nothing but insults when it comes to women. If a woman poster did that she would be considered scorned, hateful, a bytch and all sorts of names.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If she's to forthcoming could be just calming any suspicions you may have

The old let me run into the bank as she leaves her cell phone wide open and a text buzzes

:jawalrus:

I always say....

The best place to hide is out in the open.

It might end up being a lose lose w this hoes......

So it might just be better to trust the ones that seem nice , that show respect. That never been a hoe (with is madd rare)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a broads importance is based on her ability
to make me happy.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Not true. He tries to say stuff about women posters as if it's fact when really it's just something random.
He's filled with nothing but insults when it comes to women. If a woman poster did that she would be considered scorned, hateful, a bytch and all sorts of names.

Truth hurts.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
It amazes me how many people are in so called "happy" "trusting" relationships but they get defensive over their phone or facebooks. Trust these days means knowing there is a possibility you're getting cheated on but not saying anything about it so you don't come off as insecure. You know what quickly changes this? Do everything your partner does and watch how quick the switch it up. When I changed my facebook password and hid my friends list my girl went nuts on me. I was like why you mad? You did the same shyt :usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's funny every women who knows me thinks of me as a kind hearted gentleman.

It seems you have deep underlying issues you need to work out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tell em

It amazes me how many people are in so called "happy" "trusting" relationships but they get defensive over their phone or facebooks. Trust these days means knowing there is a possibility you're getting cheated on but not saying anything about it so you don't come off as insecure. You know what quickly changes this? Do everything your partner does and watch how quick the switch it up. When I changed my facebook password and hid my friends list my girl went nuts on me. I was like why you mad? You did the same shyt :usure:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the females really must be treated like investments though. i've said it for years.

To them you could be a blue chip stock; no volatiltity, beta of 0.750 and shyt. You out here taking her out on dates, cuddling after hot sex, buying that great birthday gift she wants...then out of nowhere a poor earnings release or unexpected news and its a sell off. Cause just like the market, girls work off emotions.

So as a man you must do the same. HEDGE AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Don't get caught holding when you see the signs though :ufdup: . Take the L as soon as you see the em and keep it moving; keep the cash on hand for when something better arrives.

You must always diversify, have options and might I add look at them futures to hedge the risk. Because regardless of who your girl is as soon as you break up there are at least 3 dudes ready to buy the dip no matter how terrible of a girl she is. When you fall however...best believe them traders are shorting you into oblivion so you need them institutional holders that'll always be there. It isn't until the fundamentals are present that your stock will rise either so dont worry about chasing these hoes. Get that cash flow up; them assets, that net income and the rest will follow.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

:camby: Get outta here spewing dat slanderous rhetoric from your misandric vagenda. Nothin' @ Emperor_Rein Scarf said is false, and you know it deep down, that's why ya hurtin' :umad: