There is nothing wrong checking up on your investment

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:camby: Get outta here spewing dat slanderous rhetoric from your misandric vagenda. Nothin' @ Emperor_Rein Scarf said is false, and you know it deep down, that's why ya hurtin' :umad:
I'm not sayings it's false. I'm just talking about the fact that he always points out the negative with women instead of the positive.

tater

Superstar
Daps
the females really must be treated like investments though. i've said it for years.

To them you could be a blue chip stock; no volatiltity, beta of 0.750 and shyt. You out here taking her out on dates, cuddling after hot sex, buying that great birthday gift she wants...then out of nowhere a poor earnings release or unexpected news and its a sell off. Cause just like the market, girls work off emotions.

So as a man you must do the same. HEDGE AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Don't get caught holding when you see the signs though :ufdup: . Take the L as soon as you see the em and keep it moving; keep the cash on hand for when something better arrives.

You must always diversify, have options and might I add look at them futures to hedge the risk. Because regardless of who your girl is as soon as you break up there are at least 3 dudes ready to buy the dip no matter how terrible of a girl she is. When you fall however...best believe them traders are shorting you into oblivion so you need them institutional holders that'll always be there. It isn't until the fundamentals are present that your stock will rise either so dont worry about chasing these hoes. Get that cash flow up; them assets, that net income and the rest will follow.
So you keep just in case girls? That's just expecting the relationship to fail...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't bash any women :dahell:

Misandry type comments

Go listen to your woman beater calling women ho:s Chris brown cd

Cause you bash black women but u don't date them so of course the non black women aren't gonna have anything to say about that.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It amazes me how many people are in so called "happy" "trusting" relationships but they get defensive over their phone or facebooks. Trust these days means knowing there is a possibility you're getting cheated on but not saying anything about it so you don't come off as insecure. You know what quickly changes this? Do everything your partner does and watch how quick the switch it up. When I changed my facebook password and hid my friends list my girl went nuts on me. I was like why you mad? You did the same shyt :usure:
I thought you were a woman:comeon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh I point out the positive

Positive std tests
Positive pregnancy tests
Positive evidence that's she cheating

:ufdup:

I'm not sayings it's false. I'm just talking about the fact that he always points out the negative with women instead of the positive.