There is nothing wrong checking up on your investment

killacal

Banned
Daps
tell me how you thought i was trying to be funny. I only put the troll face on there since some guys wouldn't believe a thing like this could be happening. They would just think a woman only has some form of infidelity on her phone and nothing else. Not all women are like that. And what did you contribute other than stating you were single since woman are like the cia with their phone?
You should become a faq if you don't trust women, brehs.
I dont trust these hoes ive seen too many random bytches declining calls while i was in them guts to trust them...keep thinkin life is disney tho breh :sas2:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Nobody is talking about cheating in this thread. I live by the golden rule.

But keep your options open and monitor your investments. It's that simple. If a girl is choosing you and you have a GF...she doesnt need to know until she asks. Keep the number on hand in case something catastrophic happens. (Keep them put options on hand to cushion the blow if your stocks tank)

Go over the financial statements and press releases on a daily-monthly-quarterly-annual basis. You see some fraud occurring or something else that the market is missing...slowly divest (so not to wake up everyone else) and quit while youre ahead. Its what women do after all

:lupe:

*Don't tell guys I have a bf unless they ask & give my number to whomever I want.*

*Keep options open at all....times*

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Thanks for the advice, breh. I was telling dudes (even the ones I liked) that I had a bf and not giving them my number. smh @ me

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:lupe:

*Don't tell guys I have a bf unless they ask & give my number to whomever I want.*

*Keep options open at all....times*

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Thanks for the advice, breh. I was telling dudes (even the ones I liked) that I had a bf and not giving them my number. smh @ me
its different and you know it.

it all comes down to the break up. during a break up its is usually much easier for the females to recover.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Sorry breh I ain't doing none of that for one simple reason. She's absolutely certain that if we end up getting married and she try to play me she'll pay with her life :demonic:

Letting a bytch know murder is an option will cut a lot of the bullshyt y'all nikkas go through out :ehh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
its different and you know it.

it all comes down to the break up. during a break up its is usually much easier for the females to recover.

Tooooo late already gave my number to my bf's neighbor, my accounting teacher, and the buff Italian at the gym.
Lxz0Oai.png