There is nothing wrong checking up on your investment

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
They know I'm right, women hate to be called out on their bs.you call them out your bitter and a hater.

You don't find them attractive your a homosexual who gets no puzzy.
I call you out for your skewed thoughts on women and thinking that men don't bribg the ish on themselves half of the time. I call you bitter you call me an unattractive whore...we're even:ehh:

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
:what:what kinda females do you nikkaz be messin with to have ya'll so scorned and hateful? I know you cant trust all women but you can't trust PEOPLE in general....ya'll gotta step up the class of women you messin with and leave them thots and hoes alone:ufdup:like Meth said...nothing make a man feel better than a woman :blessed:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That's why women are endjbg 75 percent of relationships right

Because the men feelings changed :beli:
:mindblown:Again with the 75% I asked you for the breakdown you never gave it to me. People change during marriage men and women...it requires work and dedication. It will not always be snooth sailing.
Even investments are not guarantee to turn profit there will ne downs and lows in investing just as in life.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How is it scorned and hateful to check up on your investment.

Your actually validating that you care and would rather not waste valuable time if you don't like how your investment is progressing.

:what:what kinda females do you nikkaz be messin with to have ya'll so scorned and hateful? I know you cant trust all women but you can't trust PEOPLE in general....ya'll gotta step up the class of women you messin with and leave them thots and hoes alone:ufdup:like Meth said...nothing make a man feel better than a woman :blessed:

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
How is it scorned and hateful to check up on your investment.

Your actually validating that you care and would rather not waste valuable time if you don't like how your investment is progressing.
I totally agree with you but the reasoning for you saying it is coming from a dark, scorned place

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nothing wrong with a bullpen.

A woman dumps you today and she'll have ten nikkaz lined up, a guy just has his right hand to he builds himself baxk up.

Not saying you smash, cheat etc.
You don't need a bullpen if you stay single but alot of dudes (whoever fits the bill) be having chick like emotions and afraid to be alone. Shame I tell ya.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting spin...

I know that tree has a code on his phone- but he'd let me use it in a second if I needed it. I have fingerprint password protect on mine, but if he needed it, it would be no problem...
Yeah I don't have a problem with letting someone use my phone.
But if I hand it to them and they start scrolling through my text/call history?

:rudy::camby: