there has never been a season in mole faced stat padder’s career where he was the leagues best Qb

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Did Brees lose at home to a 7-9 Gaints team with a 15-1 squad? Get blownout by 20+ twice in the playoff on the road?

Give me dem playoff sack stats by Rodger... 39 on 16 games vs. 26 on 15 games lol

I swear brees lost to a 7-9 Seahawks in the first round of the playoffs

:patrice:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
giphy.gif

This shyt got me cracking up :russ:

But yeah this reminds me of those Jay-Z threads that always pop up in the Booth about how he's never been the biggest rapper in any given year. In both cases it's completely irrelevant regardless of whether it's true or not.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
brees wasnt even the best QB in 2006 stat wise :what:

I’m pretty sure he wasn’t middle of the pack either

Yea and see how great those defenses are vs playoff teams :dead:

Why dont u go post Packers defense in the playoffs vs saints D and see how silly all those regular season stats look

ShoddyLimpingIvorybilledwoodpecker-small.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Brees unfortunately had all his MVP-like years overshadowed by even more impressive ones by other players. That's why he's never won an MVP

2006: Led the downtrodden Saints to the NFC Championship. Same year that LT averaged over 110 yards per game and 28 TDs as he led the Chargers to a 14-2 record

2009: Saints start 13-0 and win the Super Bowl. However Peyton Manning and the Colts start the season 14-0 and only lose when the starters are pulled, whereas the Saints lost straight up to the Cowboys that year

2011: Brees throws for 46 TDs and breaks the passing yardage record, but is overshadowed by Aaron Rodgers who led the Packers to a 15-1 record and sets the passer rating record

2018: At age 39 helps the Saints to the #1 seed in the NFC. Just so happens to be the same year that Mahomes throws for 5000 yards and 50 TDs as the Chiefs also grab the #1 seed in the AFC

He could've easily won MVP in any of these years if there wasn't extraordinary seasons from other players
Type CP3

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Lol Peyton defenses was not really good. They legit was only good when you had a lead and couple stop the run :russ:

:yeshrug: Good thing Peyton got them the lead a lot so it worked. But if they was down and you committed to the run they was food and you could keep Peyton off the ball
It’s because all the money was committed to the offense. Patriots lucked out that Brady didn’t go chase the bag after that first SB win so that they could resign some guys on defense.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Its because it's not true.

They let up an average of 26.53 ppg in the playoffs.

I have them at 36.29 ppg allowed in their playoff losses though.

Yea it was the losses, not in general. I misread the article.

But anyone who suggests rodgers had great or even good defenses through out his career is just plain out retarded

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Another casual. Keep exposing yall selves :mjgrin:

I’m not a saints fan so i don’t keep up with every year stat, but

Since you asked let me give you the stats

Drew Brees

4th most passes completed
5th most passing attempts
1st in passing yards
3rd in passer rating
3rd most Tds

So i guess you are right, he was so trash in 2006, i guess my casual fandom missed the other mighty qbs who were leading the league

source.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I’m not a saints fan so i don’t keep up with every year stat, but

Since you asked let me give you the stats

Drew Brees

4th most passes completed
5th most passing attempts
1st in passing yards
3rd in passer rating

So i guess you are right, he was so trash in 2006, i guess my casual fandom missed the other mighty qbs who were leading the league

source.gif

I aint referring to that dummy.

Im referring to your goal post moving reply in regards to packers defense :camby:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I aint referring to that dummy.

Im referring to your goal post moving reply in regards to packers defense :camby:

Be more specific then, and dude literally gave the numbers, no you all ain’t have the 02 ravens but y’all weren’t the bottom of the barrel either, I’ll give you credit because since Woodson left y’all aint did much to improve the defense but you all have done enough to not just be pure asscheeks either