Professor Emeritus: "Kobe was never clearly the best in any season of his career"

Was Kobe ever clearly the best player in the league?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Even YOU called him out back before y'all had fully cemented BFF status. :skip:

LzXhcfC.jpeg

You knew he was lying then, and you were absolutely obsessed with @Th3Birdman doing a similar thing, but now you'll die on your sword for one of the worst posters and people on the forum.

@Th3Birdman only claimed to play at that school for that coach, he never said he was on varsity or anything else. @Sccit claimed to be Farmar's teammate winning a title together and said that gave him cred as a basketball expert, and you have no response to his lies.

Yes The Birdman claimed he played varsity, he named two twins he apparently played with and mentioned the year that would've been varsity for him. The coach was also the varsity coach so claiming to play for him means you claiming to play for varsity. He also tried to play around with the years he actually was in HS. He also claimed a team from Korea recruited him and he almost went pro but really he cold emailed a random Korean team and got a standafrd email back asking for tape. He also claimed a whole bunch of other shyt (just like you) that i proved wrong.

As for Sccit, yeah obviously I was skeptical when he first mentioned it back then, and was still skeptical now until he posted the jersey. Maxpreps doesn't go back to Farmar's era, and Farmar was at Bham his first two years. So Sccit would've played with Farmar during junior year. He says he got hurt early 04 which means he didn't actually win the title with Jordan, he should come clean about that. There was more info available for Birdman's claims, all we got for Taft is the SidelineVideo page but they dont state the rosters for 2003

He also didn't lie about the Pharcyde which you keep pushing like a cornball. He clearly is plugged in and routinely does music with local LA legends from yesteryear.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
As for Sccit, yeah obviously I was skeptical when he first mentioned it back then, and was still skeptical now until he posted the jersey.

Why are you sure that's even a varsity jersey, you can look at Farmer's video and pictures from that year and the colors are completely different. :dead:

Maxpreps doesn't go back to Farmar's era, and Farmar was at Bham his first two years. So Sccit would've played with Farmar during junior year. He says he got hurt early 04 which means he didn't actually win the title with Jordan, he should come clean about that. There was more info available for Birdman's claims, all we got for Taft is the SidelineVideo page but they dont state the rosters for 2003

I already posted a video from the 2003 playoffs too, breh, it showed the full game and bench and listed the roster at the end. He's nowhere to be seen. So he clearly wasn't playing with Farmar during Farmar's junior year either. And the way he completely ignored that video and refused to comment about it, after making that lame excuse for 2004, shows that he knows he's been caught red-handed.

And injured players ALWAYS travel with the team, especially to big games. You're seriously telling me that he would miss the city championship game with his squad? There was a tiny pipsqueak manager in that locker room, if he was really a team member and just happened to be injured, he would have been in the room too. You can see the entire locker room and he's not there.

You full well know that if he had any actual evidence he had played with Farmar, he would have already posted it.

What about #21 from the 2002 JV video. You think that's him or not? It looks a lot more like him than anyone playing varsity. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes The Birdman claimed he played varsity, he named two twins he apparently played with and mentioned the year that would've been varsity for him. The coach was also the varsity coach so claiming to play for him means you claiming to play for varsity. He also tried to play around with the years he actually was in HS. He also claimed a team from Korea recruited him and he almost went pro but really he cold emailed a random Korean team and got a standafrd email back asking for tape. He also claimed a whole bunch of other shyt (just like you) that i proved wrong.

As for Sccit, yeah obviously I was skeptical when he first mentioned it back then, and was still skeptical now until he posted the jersey. Maxpreps doesn't go back to Farmar's era, and Farmar was at Bham his first two years. So Sccit would've played with Farmar during junior year. He says he got hurt early 04 which means he didn't actually win the title with Jordan, he should come clean about that. There was more info available for Birdman's claims, all we got for Taft is the SidelineVideo page but they dont state the rosters for 2003

He also didn't lie about the Pharcyde which you keep pushing like a cornball. He clearly is plugged in and routinely does music with local LA legends from yesteryear.

BRO DONT FEED INTO THIS MUFUCCAZ BULLSHIIT… HE TRYNA SUCK U INTO SOME NONSENSE TO DEFLECT FROM HIM DUCKING MY 1 ON 1 CHALLENGE…. TYPICAL DANKSTER SHIIT, HAND PICKED “RESEARCH” TO VEER FOCUS OFF THE FACT THAT HES A DWEEB

I KNOW CATS WHO POST HERE IRL, IM NOT SOME INTERNET CHARACTER WHOS ONLY SOCIAL INTERACTIONS ARE ANONYMOUSLY ON A FORUM.. THEY WILL ALL VOUCH FOR ME. IM NOT GOIN BACK N FORTH WIT THIS TRY HARD, THATS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS. U KNOW HIS STEEZ. I GOT TROPHYS FROM TAFT AT MY MOMS HOUSE TOO I CAN SHOOT THROUGH TO ANYONE WHOS GENUINELY CURIOUS N NOT PLAYIN SOCIOPATH GAMES, JUS DM ME..

HE CAN EITHER TAKE THE $1,000 CHALLENGE OR SHUT THAT SHIIT UP

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

LzXhcfC.jpeg

You knew he was lying then, and you were absolutely obsessed with @Th3Birdman doing a similar thing, but now you'll die on your sword for one of the worst posters and people on the forum.

@Th3Birdman only claimed to play at that school for that coach, he never said he was on varsity or anything else. @Sccit claimed to be Farmar's teammate winning a title together and said that gave him cred as a basketball expert, and you have no response to his lies.

Is this nikka Fruity Bandz still on my dikk?:why:

iight, bet.

I'm kinda glad this happened because one of my old teammates just happened to stop by my livestream. Time to put this nikka in a coffin :ufdup:

Cooked. Fork in em.

I have nothing to hide here, and I have no clue why this nikka is continuing with this WEAK ass narrative after my other posts with MULTIPLE receipts.

Even if I ever did lie about hooping, what the fukk is this terrible basis for an "exposure"?

" Hey guys, Birdman never played basketball"
Tin-Foil.png

:mjlol: Nikka, nobody cares about you, or even me. I'm a 2022 poster, half these nikkas don't even know I exist.

My exposure of Luken popped off because nikkas was invested in the lies that dude told. I haven't lied ONCE on this board. I'm not famous for capping about my history, you retard.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There wasn't a better basketball.player in 05-06, what he did that year was absurd. That roster was terrible. Type of team he couldn't even make better cause they just weren't talented.

This is such a weak argument man. I honestly expected better from you. Outside of Kobe and Lamar that 06 roster was straight garbage. Those players wouldn't have gotten rotation minutes on any other team. We all know how the media used to vote for the MVP. The media favored the best player on one of the best teams. Nash won the MVP. You're honestly going to say Nash was the best player that year? Billups finished 5th in MVP voting. Was he top 5 that year?

Such a garbage post from you man.

Bu bu but he didnt get MVP votes:why:

Do you know what kinda season you have to have to get an MVP coming off the rape accquital of a white woman:mjlol:?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Redirect the topic? YOU are the one desperately trying to redirect the topic, I've never even been part of any discussion of a pick-up game with you. The topic was about your claims to be a basketball expert who played organized ball at high level, I caught you telling ducktales about that, and you tried to divert to a one-on-one challenge because your claims of actually playing or coaching organized ball at any meaningful level got exposed.

It's physically impossible for me to be anywhere near LA right now, but even if it wasn't, I wouldn't waste a single day playing basketball against you. Nor would I waste any time setting something up when we've made bets in the past and you broke your word and backed out on multiple occasions. Remember when you lost a ban bet to me and didn't honor it at all? Your reputation here is shyt and your word is useless, so nothing you do or say will hurt you at all.

Now, back to the actual topic we were discussing before you tried to change the subject.

1. I proved you lied about being on Taft's 2004 city championship team.

2. When you claimed that was the "wrong year" (even though it's their only championship team), I proved you weren't on Taft's 2003 varsity squad either.

3. Here's Taft's 2002 JV team. No names.....are you the skinny-fat kid wearing #21 who is unathletic as hell and does everything wrong?

If that's you, then you're legitimately horrible at basketball. If that's not you, where are you? There are videos of Taft basketball all over the internet, I'm finding them easily, why ain't you in them? You kept some 20 year old practice jersey with mildew on it, but you don't have a single video, a single team photo, your yearbook, nothing?

At this point, the best-case scenario is that you were a useless scrub who was allowed to sit on the bench occasionally but couldn't even travel with the team to road games and wasn't part of the playoff roster ever, in any season.

The more likely scenario is that you were MAYBE a JV or freshman player at some point, but you were terrible. You might even only have a practice jersey cause you weren't allowed to suit up for games. If that jersey is even yours.

But what we know for sure is that you lied about playing for a city championship with Jordan Farmar or knowing anything about basketball at all.

LzXhcfC.jpeg

You should make a separate thread about this :mjgrin:

Expose the tiny hat fakkit & his African pet @10bandz

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
THIS IS HOW I KNOW U JUST A CAC COSPLAYING AS BLACK

:mjlol:
I’ve been on this board way too long for people to think that. You are really stupid and a racist Arab. i aint @10bandz and these other soft toe “lAKeR fANs” giving your racist ass a pass to speak on shyt. They made you feel really comfortable to talk shyt

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve been on this board way too long for people to think and wait. You are really stupid and a racist Arab. i aint @10bandz and these other soft toe “lAKeR fANs” giving your racist ass a pass to speak on shyt. They made you feel really comfortable to talk shyt

It’s easy to tell he’s the typical African c00n. All the disrespectful shyt that Jew says about black folks and he co-signs it just because they’re obsessed with an athlete like they’re 8. And what’s even more lame is they act like you can’t like Bron, Kobe and MJ at the same time like normal folks

this nikka even called sccit out for lying, now he’s on his side :dead: straight goofs