Professor Emeritus: "Kobe was never clearly the best in any season of his career"

Was Kobe ever clearly the best player in the league?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Professor Emeritus

I have a really good friend that hooped for Taft, circa 2004. I posted a pic of us actually a little while back, because he hooped with us at Rogers Park.

He left Inglewood High around that time and his mom put him in Taft where he played for the basketball team.

I could hit him up and ask what you want to know :sas2:

(We haven't spoken in a while though. Not on some falling out type shyt, just haven't spoken in a minute. Might take some time to get a response)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Professor Emeritus

I have a really good friend that hooped for Taft, circa 2004. I posted a pic of us actually a little while back, because he hooped with us at Rogers Park.

He left Inglewood High around that time and his mom put him in Taft where he played for the basketball team.

I could hit him up and ask what you want to know :sas2:

(We haven't spoken in a while though. Not on some falling out type shyt, just haven't spoken in a minute. Might take some time to get a response)

You should probably hold off on giving Sccit the name until you get the info. Word on the street is that some folk aren't above tossing out financial incentives to get the help they need from the right people. :laff:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Your reputation here is shyt and your word is useless, so nothing you do or say will hurt you at all.
:whoo:

@Sccit , he said your riches fail and your bítches betray you:wow:

My mans said your word is mud and that, that's an insult to mud:wow:.

He said your name is ass, too:wow:.

And he said to stop typing in all caps like you're big stepping with that size 7 men's on:wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Would maybe swap out 08 for Kobe. Swap Bron with KD in 2014. 2016 a tie between Bron & Steph

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, he’d still win there as a LeBron stan if he did. LeBron got the most of those type of years this century so far. I think Jokic may have 1 or 2. I don’t think Giannis or Steph, two two time MVPs, have any for example.

As evidenced by this thread, it’s hard to lock down who was like that in the mid 2000s. For LeBron, you can safely give him the Miami run and I’d say the last few years in Cleveland.

I think lebron was clearly the best in the league during those miami years. I mean that's really not even debatable
Miami, yes.

But the "clearly better" distinction is stealth hate on other players