Professor Emeritus: "Kobe was never clearly the best in any season of his career"

Was Kobe ever clearly the best player in the league?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It’s easy to tell he’s the typical African c00n. All the disrespectful shyt that Jew says about black folks and he co-signs it just because they’re obsessed with an athlete like they’re 8. And what’s even more lame is they act like you can’t like Bron, Kobe and MJ at the same time like normal folks

this nikka even called sccit out for lying, now he’s on his side :dead: straight goofs
@10bandz is African??

:mjlol:

He probably Ethiopian they have lots of them in LA

What a disgrace he is to his family:scust:

Dude wears women's clothes

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@10bandz is African??

:mjlol:

He probably Ethiopian they have lots of them in LA

What a disgrace he is to his family:scust:

Dude wears women's clothes

Ok cool. I’m west African 1st gen immigrant too.... your dad is in a tough spot man

I agree I got Hakeem over Shaq :yeshrug:

And one reason I’m biased towards Hakeem is cuz I’m west African like him.....not Arab:stopitslime:

:mjgrin:

Sadly some Africans still side with the colonizers. He’s one of them. He probably let cacs and Mexicans call him nikka

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s easy to tell he’s the typical African c00n. All the disrespectful shyt that Jew says about black folks and he co-signs it just because they’re obsessed with an athlete like they’re 8. And what’s even more lame is they act like you can’t like Bron, Kobe and MJ at the same time like normal folks

this nikka even called sccit out for lying, now he’s on his side :dead: straight goofs

I been said that none of Kobe's Stans are FBA except a few on this site.

Some African Kobe Stans are cool but the haters like @10bandz @CantStop and the others are typical hating ass tethers.

They join in with a mexican @Trojan 24 and a cac in @Sccit because they have a weird hate for Lebron.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Some African Kobe Stans are cool but the haters like @10bandz @CantStop and the others are typical hating ass tethers.

They join in with a mexican @Trojan 24 and a cac in @Sccit because they have a weird hate for Lebron.

nikkas set tripping over a dude who didn’t even know they existed :dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:mjgrin:

Sadly some Africans still side with the colonizers. He’s one of them. He probably let cacs and Mexicans call him nikka
Not surprised

Just like you said alot of these West Africans be straight up c00ns..

It's disgusting

I hate black people that allow that shyt

@10bandz is a total disgrace in every way he probably dates white women only :hhh:

Them ugly nasty ass white women with no body at all :mjlol:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Don't tag me in this nonsense, fukk Bron Bron :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I’ve been on this board way too long for people to think and wait. You are really stupid and a racist Arab. i aint @10bandz and these other soft toe “lAKeR fANs” giving your racist ass a pass to speak on shyt. They made you feel really comfortable to talk shyt

SHUT YO BIITCHASS UP, U AIN’T BOUT SHIIT HONKEY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

DUMBASS .. JEWS HAVE HISTORICALLY BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST ALLIES OF BLACK FOLKS IN MODERN TIMES … U JUS SPITTIN THAT NAZI PROPAGANDA. NAZIS AND RADICALIZED ARABS WORKED HAND IN HAND TO TAKE DOWN JEWS, AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST MYTHS PROPAGATED AGAINST JEWS TO TAKE US OUT BY FUNDING THE NOI TO SPREAD THAT HATE IS THE EXACT SAME SHIIT U REGURGITATING. THEM CACS GOT U ON PUPPET STRINGS.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
These dumbass nikkas dap up mexicac @Remote who’s been banned several times for being racist and made fun of Kobe’s death yet they gonna go cry for pages about Sccit :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Is this nikka Fruity Bandz still on my dikk?:why:

iight, bet.

I'm kinda glad this happened because one of my old teammates just happened to stop by my livestream. Time to put this nikka in a coffin :ufdup:

Cooked. Fork in em.

I have nothing to hide here, and I have no clue why this nikka is continuing with this WEAK ass narrative after my other posts with MULTIPLE receipts.

Even if I ever did lie about hooping, what the fukk is this terrible basis for an "exposure"?

" Hey guys, Birdman never played basketball"
Tin-Foil.png

:mjlol: Nikka, nobody cares about you, or even me. I'm a 2022 poster, half these nikkas don't even know I exist.

My exposure of Luken popped off because nikkas was invested in the lies that dude told. I haven't lied ONCE on this board. I'm not famous for capping about my history, you retard.

:laff: still with the misleading bullshyt after I exposed everything about you. Lied about varsity for Pat Roy, bought fake followers even another nikka here peeped your fake as followers. fukk outta here :dead:

Whole LeGBT coalition just one big crew of fakkits, even got ESPN making fun of yall whole stanbase on live TV. But yall go ahead with the circle jerk :laff:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Truly heartwarming how @Sccit and @10bandz relationship has blossomed after scitt stain's best buddy Pedonificent finally got the boot :wow:

U LOSERS TAKE THIS SHIIT WAY TOO SERIOUSLY

ITS A MESSAGE BOARD.. GET OUT MORE

I AINT MET NEITHER OF THEM A DAY IN MY LIFE… THEY JUST ON POINT WIT THEIR KOBE ANALYSIS N U NOT

EVERYTHING BEYOND THAT IS U BEIN EMOTIONAL AND SOCIALLY AWKWARD