The world fell off due to what men shifted their sexual attraction to, it's primarily booty, and that's not good.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
Always.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the brehs that grew up in the nineties, titties were what was hot. A girl with some big titties pulled way more than a girl with a big booty.

But I remember a distinct shift of the world going into hell in a hand basket when the shift begin to go to an attraction to booty. The earliest adapters were JLo. That was the standard. But remember, JLo becoming popular was right before 9/11. Ever since 9/11, the world has never felt the same. I'd say the shift of mens attraction to the area of the body that smells horrible, 5 minutes out the shower, it just indicated a shift of a man's mind gone bad.
Before that it was boobs, boobs never stink. and you can have a drink.
Before that dudes we're getting turned on off a girl's pretty face.

I tell you, the shift of the man's attractiveness was an indication that humanity was gonna fall off.
Op from now on you shall be the whitest perspective

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Honestly the word thick is what ruined shyt.

The asses in this video were perfection

This thick chubby chaser bbl shyt gotta go. We gotta go back to times where the asses in the above video are considered big asses and the rest of these females are just fat. fukk a "thick" :camby:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Growing up in the 90s it was more of the look than the ass

We was looking for women with the cute to fine face, with that decent frame

1992-GettyImages-137594694_master.jpg

GettyImages-83163173-1-scaled.jpg

toni-braxton-90s-hair.jpg

mary-j-blige-my-life-doc.jpg

I only fukk with sisters, and i think today sisters think because the media hyped up Kim Kardashian back in 08 with her butt job and the overhyped ray j tape, they believe thats what all brothers want and boom this why u see the increase of ant booties