The world fell off due to what men shifted their sexual attraction to, it's primarily booty, and that's not good.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Stop it bro. Everybody was about titties back in the kings of comedy days. It was all about the DDs.
jq01gM.gif

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
A titty ain't NEVER been chosen over titties.......there was always some confused and would simp the girl with big titties with no ass and swear she was the baddest thing walking......scust......it was always the one that developed before the other girls and had the worst attitudes. It was a mystery to them why as time went on the weren't as popular........everybody else caught up or developed into good people and them now average titties don't make up for the attitude anymore........Ass then......ass now.......ass.....FOREVER........I'm bout to go and put my face between my lady cheeks RIGHT NOW.......

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Exactly.

Sophia Loren was a worldwide star
Pam grier was one of THE black sex symbols. Peter Paul Rubens was making BBW "art" in the Renaissance to the point where he has a fukking art style named after him.

Like wtf is man talking about.

ayo mods: how can I delete someone else's thread?
Pam was more titties than ass.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thread isn't making sense at all unless you're a white nationalist trying to blame societal issues on the shift in physical tastes away from what the old guard of white people said was beautiful.

This is like some dominant society stanning

Last edited:

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
charlie-murphy-wrong.gif

It’s already been scientifically proven that ass/thickness of attractive women are indicators of the state of a society, not causes.

:manny:
In prosperous times thinner women with nice (not necessarily big) titties are in style. In rougher times big asses and thighs are in style.

This isn’t an indictment of the financial state of individual men, but the overall financial climate.
He may be on to something here. Real estate prices are through the roof. Times getting rougher for a lot of folks. We need a woman with a big boot and thighs to wrap around us at night to keep us warm.