The world fell off due to what men shifted their sexual attraction to, it's primarily booty, and that's not good.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Growing up in the 90s it was more of the look than the ass

We was looking for women with the cute to fine face, with that decent frame

1992-GettyImages-137594694_master.jpg

I only fukk with sisters, and i think today sisters think because the media hyped up Kim Kardashian back in 08 with her butt job and the overhyped ray j tape, they believe thats what all brothers want and boom this why u see the increase of ant booties

*Corey Holcomb voice* I am so glad you said this.

Case in point, Halle Berry. She was beautiful, with some beautiful titties, but zero butt to speak of. She was the PINNACLE. Every black dude said she is in his top 3 of all time. THIS IS A FACT. Another one bubbling up, Tyra Banks. And before that??? Pam Grier!

Halle Berry, pretty face, nice titties, zero butt:
halle-berry-shape.jpg

Tyra Banks, pretty face, nice titties, zero butt:
tyra2.gif

Pam Grier, pretty face, top ten titties, ZERO BUTT:
hip-pam-grier.gif

So please remind me, when was butt in? Which major black woman was known to have a big butt and was more popular than these girls in the black community? Oh, Nia Long? :mjlol:

Face titties no butt (FTNB)
nia-long-friday-movie.gif

Oh want to get spicy? :leon: Rosie Perez?

FTNB, you got deez mf deez, rosie perez :damn::

zNJjZs.gif

I'm the delusional CAC though. :pachaha: Oh, the pac emoji reminds me of just one more. Janet Jackson.

FTNB, sorry:
tumblr_mohpd3UaM31sq6f26o1_500.gif

I'll wait when we had a Megan the Stallion, back then, to me who has the best body of all time. I'll wait.

CAC they say. :mjlol:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a coli OG and resident of Larry Holmes Gardens I must say that ass was always preferred in the black community. Looking back at some of earlier images that got me thru puberty it was 2 Live Crew videos with girls shaking ass. Adina Howard singing how she was a freak while shaking her ass. Yea titties was cool but ass was first and foremost
:francis:

Tbh I think ass went mainstream with JLo. She was the first nonblack chick where everybody was talking about her ass. shyt took off from there with other races and has led us to this point

OK OG address my post about Halle Berry, Nia Long, Rosie Perez, Pam Grier, Tyra Banks. All pretty face, big titties, zero butt, but heavily lauded in the black community. :martin:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You just told on yourself. .

Ass was always in for Black men. We are not the ones who made the shift to ass. The rest of the world did

White men spent the 90's obsessing over anorexic blonds with real or fake boobs. The boob job was to white people what bbls are to brehs.

You were probably not being serious with this post tho
Felt this in my soul :wow:

Superstar
Daps
And booty was attractive throughout the human existence, it was just considered an obscenity/whoredom to have a really big one. The threshold for what was considered “big” is what changed over the years. Kind of like how the average titty shape changed with the decades.

booty-people-1977-booty-people.jpg

8Hma6Cjtn9eSZPiahJjO19otTk9k_jKbj9MDUQvWgCDz328eftXvLGP3SDARGHHEenLk1Bpv1eLfkAIMFSVYvh905Z7JCJuUVd0nk_fXzZLUt1pb-O6ACsAJpVQXQnUySdEG3Rg7X3kNzWMhMnE

57-27.jpg

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
The earliest adapters were JLo. That was the standard. But remember, JLo becoming popular was right before 9/11.
People talking like JLO was the one that brought the concept of ass to the black man. :mjlol:

J-Lo seemed to popularize asses more for white people/mainstream America.

It was obviously already popular with black men and this was well known. Hell, Baby Got Back was a massive crossover hit in 92’ and he talks about how black men love asses and criticizes the beauty standards of White America. He said that was one of the main motivations for him to make that song.

I'd say the shift of mens attraction to the area of the body that smells horrible, 5 minutes out the shower, it just indicated a shift of a man's mind gone bad.

:what::mjlol:

Last edited: