The world fell off due to what men shifted their sexual attraction to, it's primarily booty, and that's not good.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Baby Got Back came out in 92. Even before then it was always about ass.

When nicely built or good looking women walk by, men naturally turn around to check out they ass.
Exactly.

Sophia Loren was a worldwide star
Pam grier was one of THE black sex symbols. Peter Paul Rubens was making BBW "art" in the Renaissance to the point where he has a fukking art style named after him.

Like wtf is man talking about.

ayo mods: how can I delete someone else's thread?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Objectively wrong. What year do you think sir mix a lot made baby got back?

Threads like this aren't helping some of yall beat the secret Caucasian allegations

That song was cute, and fun, featured in Shrek, that's how much of a true impact it had to shift the culture. It was featured in Shrek. Could you imagine Tip Drill making an appearance in Kongfu Panda? Foh. People play that at their weddings just to be cute, you might as well say the Cupid Shuffle had people shuffling into a love renaissance.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
That song was cute, and fun, featured in Shrek, that's how much of a true impact it had to shift the culture. It was featured in Shrek. Could you imagine Tip Drill making an appearance in Kongfu Panda? Foh. People play that at their weddings just to be cute, you might as well say the Cupid Shuffle had people shuffling into a love renaissance.
It was an early hip hop song that was a cultural phenomenon. It was featured in a movie 25 years later.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baby Got Back came out in 92. Even before then it was always about ass.

When nicely built or good looking women walk by, men naturally turn around to check out they ass.

That's the thing, ass was cool, just like now, how a girl has a fat ass and big titties, you still acknowledge the titties but the main course is the ass. Ass was titties and titties was ass back when N'Sync was hot.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find your contempt for booty so offensive that you should neg yourself 10 points. :ufdup:

It's a love hate relationship. I love booty, it's better than some nice tittes, but at the same time hitting backshots and you smell booty, that's always a toss up of the coin. A girl titties never not smell delicious, even after going to the Gym hitting chest day. One squat, that booty lethal.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Anyways I agree with you. Back in the day when white people idolized those fake plastic Baywatch titties, agreeably men were men. Now people are like "I'm an ass man" "gimme a nice ass".

Cacs never had no ass, sistas did, hell some Hispanic women did. But they also had titties. It wasnt one or the other. I always said gimme some titties, I have my own ass. I want to play with something I don't have. A p*ssy, some titties.

Right, it's even lowkey gay. That's when gay acceptance became more and more a thing. That's when girls began kissing girls and liking it, then the gradual habitual line stepping the lbgtq proceeded to make. Tell me I'm lyin. :manny: Solid point bro, men got booty, but they dont have a nice big soft big areola hairyless titty. Not repeatedable by a sassy santana.

Superstar
Daps
charlie-murphy-wrong.gif

It’s already been scientifically proven that ass/thickness of attractive women are indicators of the state of a society, not causes.

:manny:
In prosperous times thinner women with nice (not necessarily big) titties are in style. In rougher times big asses and thighs are in style.

This isn’t an indictment of the financial state of individual men, but the overall financial climate.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Right, it's even lowkey gay. That's when gay acceptance became more and more a thing. That's when girls began kissing girls and liking it, then the gradual habitual line stepping the lbgtq proceeded to make. Tell me I'm lyin. :manny: Solid point bro, men got booty, but they dont have a nice big soft big areola hairyless titty. Not repeatedable by a sassy santana.

So liking womens ass is lowkey gay now.

I swear to god this site has by far some the weirdest men on the internet.