The world fell off due to what men shifted their sexual attraction to, it's primarily booty, and that's not good.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
5 minutes out the shower:picard:
Dude's filthy and is dealing with orcs. :what: :wtf:

Idk about you op but a toss of baby powder, and a tissue swabbed with deodorant and spritzed with cologne swiped down :dame::hubie:after a shower keeps the undercarriage safe.

If you rank five minutes after a shower Idk what to tell you breh....

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
tenor.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dude's filthy and is dealing with orcs. :what: :wtf:

Idk about you op but a toss of baby powder, and a tissue swabbed with deodorant and spritzed with cologne swiped down :dame::hubie:after a shower keeps the undercarriage safe.

If you rank five minutes after a shower Idk what to tell you breh....
Whats funny is, if op is fukking with ass that gets stank after 5 minutes, he act like it’s chicks with ass being the only one :mjlol:

Sounds like he fukking with hygiene issued ladies

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Before that it was boobs, boobs never stink. and you can have a drink.
Before that dudes we're getting turned on off a girl's pretty face.

I tell you, the shift of the man's attractiveness was an indication that humanity was gonna fall off.
if you think breasts never stink, you've never lived with your girlfriend. women are revolting. breasts sweat and rub together and they've gotta wash that dead skin off in the shower. "period panties" fukkin tampons and aspirin everywhere in her god damn purse. its a fukking mess. women are gross. i love them, but they are just as nasty as we are. if you dont think they are, your girl hides it well.

Right, it's even lowkey gay. That's when gay acceptance became more and more a thing. That's when girls began kissing girls and liking it, then the gradual habitual line stepping the lbgtq proceeded to make. Tell me I'm lyin. :manny: Solid point bro, men got booty, but they dont have a nice big soft big areola hairyless titty. Not repeatedable by a sassy santana.
you know what they say about the loudest ones, right? why is your pfp kevin samuels? didnt he have @Another Man laying in his bed in the background on a stream? ive seen clips of dude. seems kinda light in the loafers if you ask me. drinking a damn red bull with his pinky up. dude came across like a bisexual Gus from breaking bad. :scusthov: