The world fell off due to what men shifted their sexual attraction to, it's primarily booty, and that's not good.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I think the difference was men used to appreciate a nice plump fatty that was shaped good and sat well

Now they don't care bout the shape its just about the size, the bigger the better even if it has right angles on it and harder than chinese algebra *ahem Summer Walker*

Il keep the big titties and nice shaped booty prototype I got, the size of the booties that were actually in the Sir Mix a lot videos, because soon men are just gonna be grateful that the woman is đź’Ż natural

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:francis:

Anyways I agree with you. Back in the day when white people idolized those fake plastic Baywatch titties, agreeably men were men. Now people are like "I'm an ass man" "gimme a nice ass".

Cacs never had no ass, sistas did, hell some Hispanic women did. But they also had titties. It wasnt one or the other. I always said gimme some titties, I have my own ass. I want to play with something I don't have. A p*ssy, some titties.
:what:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For the brehs that grew up in the nineties, titties were what was hot. A girl with some big titties pulled way more than a girl with a big booty.

But I remember a distinct shift of the world going into hell in a hand basket when the shift begin to go to an attraction to booty. The earliest adapters were JLo. That was the standard. But remember, JLo becoming popular was right before 9/11. Ever since 9/11, the world has never felt the same. I'd say the shift of mens attraction to the area of the body that smells horrible, 5 minutes out the shower, it just indicated a shift of a man's mind gone bad.
Before that it was boobs, boobs never stink. and you can have a drink.
Before that dudes we're getting turned on off a girl's pretty face.

I tell you, the shift of the man's attractiveness was an indication that humanity was gonna fall off.
You just told on yourself. .

Ass was always in for Black men. We are not the ones who made the shift to ass. The rest of the world did

White men spent the 90's obsessing over anorexic blonds with real or fake boobs. The boob job was to white people what bbls are to brehs.

You were probably not being serious with this post tho

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the brehs that grew up in the nineties, titties were what was hot. A girl with some big titties pulled way more than a girl with a big booty.

But I remember a distinct shift of the world going into hell in a hand basket when the shift begin to go to an attraction to booty. The earliest adapters were JLo. That was the standard. But remember, JLo becoming popular was right before 9/11. Ever since 9/11, the world has never felt the same. I'd say the shift of mens attraction to the area of the body that smells horrible, 5 minutes out the shower, it just indicated a shift of a man's mind gone bad.
Before that it was boobs, boobs never stink. and you can have a drink.
Before that dudes we're getting turned on off a girl's pretty face.

I tell you, the shift of the man's attractiveness was an indication that humanity was gonna fall off.
Cracker

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Right, it's even lowkey gay.

t1mkto.gif

twerking-ass.gif

N-RSBc.gif

REivmL.gif

TGSdpg.gif

shyt..Call me Holiday Heart then, king. :unimpressed: