The world fell off due to what men shifted their sexual attraction to, it's primarily booty, and that's not good.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I was only a kid in the 90s and OP entire thesis is just conjecture but I do feel like the 90s was the last decade that breast were emphasized.

Victoria Secrets entire business model was based on the bra and the Pam Anderson breast implants era was at its height.

BBLs and butt pads weren’t something I ever heard of

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
For the brehs that grew up in the nineties, titties were what was hot. A girl with some big titties pulled way more than a girl with a big booty.

But I remember a distinct shift of the world going into hell in a hand basket when the shift begin to go to an attraction to booty. The earliest adapters were JLo. That was the standard. But remember, JLo becoming popular was right before 9/11. Ever since 9/11, the world has never felt the same. I'd say the shift of mens attraction to the area of the body that smells horrible, 5 minutes out the shower, it just indicated a shift of a man's mind gone bad.
Before that it was boobs, boobs never stink. and you can have a drink.
Before that dudes we're getting turned on off a girl's pretty face.

I tell you, the shift of the man's attractiveness was an indication that humanity was gonna fall off.

This is quite possibly the dumbest post I’ve seen on thecoli to date

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas always put ass before tiddies. The thing is that threshold for what is considered a fat ass today is hella fatter than what was considered a fat ass in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s. Probably a reflection of growing obesity problem in America since the 90’s. Slim thick was considered stupid thick in the 90’s and 2000’s. Now it’s post lipo/bbl former fat bytch look. J Lo would be considered pancake status today. In the 2000’s, some of the women who were considered the baddest were more known for tiddies than ass (i.e. Esther Baxter, Chessika Cartwright). :hubie:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
For the brehs that grew up in the nineties, titties were what was hot. A girl with some big titties pulled way more than a girl with a big booty.

But I remember a distinct shift of the world going into hell in a hand basket when the shift begin to go to an attraction to booty. The earliest adapters were JLo. That was the standard. But remember, JLo becoming popular was right before 9/11. Ever since 9/11, the world has never felt the same. I'd say the shift of mens attraction to the area of the body that smells horrible, 5 minutes out the shower, it just indicated a shift of a man's mind gone bad.
Before that it was boobs, boobs never stink. and you can have a drink.
Before that dudes we're getting turned on off a girl's pretty face.

I tell you, the shift of the man's attractiveness was an indication that humanity was gonna fall off.

CAC!!!! :damn:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
As a coli OG and resident of Larry Holmes Gardens I must say that ass was always preferred in the black community. Looking back at some of earlier images that got me thru puberty it was 2 Live Crew videos with girls shaking ass. Adina Howard singing how she was a freak while shaking her ass. Yea titties was cool but ass was first and foremost
:francis:

Tbh I think ass went mainstream with JLo. She was the first nonblack chick where everybody was talking about her ass. shyt took off from there with other races and has led us to this point

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
White men dictated beauty standards for in the whole 20th century. They were the ones with the media and the movies. Their women have smaller asses in general so being thin and petite was the standard(in fact having a big ass was seen a undesirable, which i always thought had racist undertones to it).

To get on a magazine or star in a movie you had to look like a basic white bytch. Naomi had no ass, Beverly Peele no ass, Rhoshumba williams no ass. Karen alexander had no ass!!!!! They were gorgeous women who had bodies like white women.

When the internet came along and it wasn't the white suit who decided what's beautiful and what not but everyone from Brazil to Africa to America, It turns out men in general love a big ass.

Now the whites are running to surgeons and the gym to get one.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You just told on yourself. .

Ass was always in for Black men. We are not the ones who made the shift to ass. The rest of the world did

White men spent the 90's obsessing over anorexic blonds with real or fake boobs. The boob job was to white people what bbls are to brehs.

You were probably not being serious with this post tho
Straight facts in this post

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Right, it's even lowkey gay. That's when gay acceptance became more and more a thing. That's when girls began kissing girls and liking it, then the gradual habitual line stepping the lbgtq proceeded to make. Tell me I'm lyin. :manny: Solid point bro, men got booty, but they dont have a nice big soft big areola hairyless titty. Not repeatedable by a sassy santana.
:dahell::dahell::dahell: