The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm sure some white have said this in the past. :shaq2: Shoudl we give them a pass too? Hold yourself to some degree of accountability before you check others

CAC and ****** aren't the same thing.

Historically when White people say the word '******' nikkas end up dead. My mistake for even making that comparison in the first post.

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the biggest crybaby fakkit on this board. That's why you're a hipster nerd who hangs around white people and takes out his emotions on this message board. And if a white poster says something about blacks on this board, even if it's trolling or a joke, you automatically get your panties in a bunch because it reminds you of the fact that you get 0 respect from these same white people in real life.:smugdraper:

Food for thought: This post by a white man was dapped by one white man and two black women who date/marry white men and would have you believe that this is strictly based on their open minded judge people as people nature. Their dap shows their bias and where their loyalties lie if push comes to shove. In conclusion I feel sorry for their future children.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This place is way more fun when you ignore race threads. The only thing i have learnt from being on the coli is that my ancestors come from caves and every part of European history/thought was created by black men.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
TurboNégro;3930359 said:
Food for thought: This post by a white man was dapped by one white man and two black women who date/marry white men and would have you believe that this is strictly based on their open minded judge people as people nature. Their dap shows their bias and where their loyalties lie if push comes to shove. In conclusion I feel sorry for their future children.

:wtf: Wow, it's really that serious, huh? Their dap shows? :heh: How about just agreeing with me? I didn't say anything racist but just the fact that I'm white means that there are some loyalties black people are supposed to have and refuse to dap me? :dwillhuh:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Please provide historical facts to back this up.

The whole Trans-Atlantic slave trade, the Holocaust, the colonialisation of Africa and the almost total annihilation of the native people in both Canada AND America isn't enough for you? :mjpls:

The fact that white ex convicts are more likely to be hired than upstanding black citizens of equal qualifications, with no criminal records isn't enough for you? :mjpls:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
TurboNégro;3930359 said:

Its pretty deep and I unfortunetly I know several girls like that.

Remember that scene in Django where Jamie Fox was at DiCaprios bar and he goes for a drink. That girl who played DiCaprio's bed wench Sheeba gave Jamie this look of disgust and went to go drink across the room.

When a girl starts fukking a guy she will eventually start buying into his ideology. So a girl with a white husband or a girl who only dates white dudes will eventually be on some white supremacy/bed wench shyt. Just like a girl who dates me will usually start listening to rap and eating Jamaican food. It is what it is.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
CAC and ****** aren't the same thing.

Historically when White people say the word '******' nikkas end up dead. My mistake for even making that comparison in the first post.

They are not but they are both offensive to the respective groups at which they are thrown. So before you demand respect make sure you're dishing it out too.

• I dont like black people addressing me as "n!gga" so i dont address black people as "n!gga".
  • I dont want white people calling me "n!gga" so i dont call them "cac" or "n!gga"
  • I dont like my latino friends to to address me as "n!gga" so i dont address them as "n!ggas" or "spics" and so on

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Its pretty deep and I unfortunetly I know several girls like that.

Remember that scene in Django where Jamie Fox was at DiCaprios bar and he goes for a drink. That girl who played DiCaprio's bed wench Sheeba gave Jamie this look of disgust and went to go drink across the room.

When a girl starts fukking a guy she will eventually start buying into his ideology. So a girl with a white husband or a girl who only dates white dudes will eventually be on some white supremacy/bed wench shyt. Just like a girl who dates me will usually start listening to rap and eating Jamaican food.

So did those white girls turn you into a corny hipster or are you just naturally that lame?:comeon:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:wtf: Wow, it's really that serious, huh? Their dap shows? :heh: How about just agreeing with me? I didn't say anything racist but just the fact that I'm white means that there are some loyalties black people are supposed to have and refuse to dap me? :dwillhuh:
Shut the fukk up, cracker.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Im a hipster because what? I dress trendy and am into the arts? I dress pretty normal for where I live. Don't be mad that you're just a swagless loser.

You're a hipster because you dress like this:
black-hipster-fashion-men-women.jpg

And do this:
Andrea_SelfPort_HIGHRES-600x413.jpg

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is no wow involved you crying about his perceived crying and going into a personal attack does nothing to invalidate his original point which was 100% correct and if they dap your gibberish instead of dapping his post it is definitely a problem and is very serious. And you're right nothing racist just trying to sweep his observation under the rug and basically telling him that he should not worry about this issue.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
This place is way more fun when you ignore race threads. The only thing i have learnt from being on the coli is that my ancestors come from caves and every part of European history/thought was created by black men.

People like you are the reason why I don't trust any of the white posters on this board, save for maybe OptimO and a few others.

All of the people who say things like that are derided as being stupid the moment they post things like that. Stop imagining things, cracker.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
TurboNégro;3930572 said:
There is no wow involved you crying about his perceived crying and going into a personal attack does nothing to invalidate his original point which was 100% correct and if they dap your gibberish instead of dapping his post it is definitely a problem and is very serious. And you're right nothing racist just trying to sweep his observation under the rug and basically telling him that he should not worry about this issue.

:ohhh:
Nah, not really. Everything I said is 100% correct and can be backed up with facts. You just pick and choose what you read because you don't like it when your engrained opinion on things is logically contradicted.