The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if you like my posts on here you should check out my posts on st0rmfr0nt my nikka :mjpls:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
smh at black ppl making excuses for racist white ppl. very sad.
It's like clockwork. Some socalled black posters here really think that tossing a few racial slurs around is equivalent to the institution of white supremacy that this country is built on:pachaha:
It never fails, anytime white racism is being discussed the obligatory "blacks are just as racist as whites" post gets made and cosigned.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Oh look, white victimization. let's all ignore their massive historical imprint and try and impress them by buying into their new "play the victim" role, as if they weren't the biggest perpetrators of racism in all of history and even today. Yeah let's collectively hide our heads in the sand and play the good ole boy/girl(AG) role.:cacmjpls:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm glad Blacks make some of y'all mad enough to troll about us on a hip hop board

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dude is too easy and very emotional. Look at how the tone of his posts started out and where they are now. I've encountered so many people like this online. I could really fukk with this guy but I wouldn't gain anything out of it, this is the first time ive noticed him post.

Dude is all over the place with his trolling to the point where he isn't even taking a stance on anything anymore...

First he is in the thread as a obvious white guy defending white racism(which is cool, as a white male, he is supposed to do that)... As the conversation develops he has now switched his tone up and is referring to you as a "koon" for having non black friends, as if he is some militant anti-white black guy... Which is odd because he is a white guy on a majority black forum, so by his logic wouldn't that make him a "white kuhn":leon:

Kind of an odd guy. I like typing out responses to him just to see where his trolling will take it, which is entertaining.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
that's like saying a Ford and a Kia aren't both cars.

No it isn't.

It's actually more like saying that a Porsche Carerra GT is nothing like a Toyota Corolla.

The two cars, like the two terms, have very different histories behind them.

As for this thread itself.. I warned y'all to be weary of the white posters. You can call me a racist if you want (and you're probably right.. I don't really give a shyt if I'm considered "racist". I admittedly leave racially charged comments in white poster's rep boxes when they say something racist), but when you see what these CACs are saying about you... if you have ANY black pride in you whatsoever, you'll understand just how vile these saltine demons can be and maybe you'll open your eyes.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Dude is all over the place with his trolling to the point where he isn't even taking a stance on anything anymore...

First he is in the thread as a obvious white guy defending white racism(which is cool, as a white male, he is supposed to do that)... As the conversation develops he has now switched his tone up and is referring to you as a "koon" for having non black friends, as if he is some militant anti-white black guy... Which is odd because he is a white guy on a majority black forum, so by his logic wouldn't that make him a "white kuhn":leon:

Kind of an odd guy. I like typing out responses to him just to see where his trolling will take it, which is entertaining.

He needs validation, he doesn't care how he gets it or where its from. I'm sure he thought he would get a bunch of people agreeing him when he tried to call me a c00n. Now he's trying to talk about boats like I would even entertain a battle accomplishments with an internet troll. :heh:

What he doesn't get is that I dont acknowledge as him as a real person. This guy is basically a youtube comment troll.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it isn't.

It's actually more like saying that a Porsche Carerra GT is nothing like a Toyota Corolla.

The two cars, like the two terms, have very different histories behind them.

As for this thread itself.. I warned y'all to be weary of the white posters. You can call me a racist if you want (and you're probably right.. I don't really give a shyt if I'm considered "racist". I admittedly leave racially charged comments in white posters rep boxes when they say something racist), but when you see what these CACs are saying about you... if you have ANY black pride in you whatsoever, you'll understand just how vile these saltine demons can be and maybe you'll open your eyes.

these cacs wouldn't say that shyt to my face. i just place them on ignore now. if i know it's a cac, they go on ignore.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
He needs validation, he doesn't care how he gets it or where its from. I'm sure he thought he would get a bunch of people agreeing him when he tried to call me a c00n. Now he's trying to talk about boats like I would even entertain a battle accomplishments with an internet troll. :heh:

What he doesn't get is that I dont acknowledge as him as a real person. This guy is basically a youtube comment troll.

:sitdown:

I can talk boats because unlike you I don't need to brag about simply riding on one. What'd you do? Pay 30$ for some all "exclusive ticket on some party boat"...You win it in a game, Jack? :laff:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The problem is, there are too many sensitive posters on this board, of all stripes. I drop cac here and there for those who deserve the moniker, but in general I have no problem with white people. shyt, just today two separate elderly white people (in Long Island of all places) just helped me avoid a parking ticket, and I had to be the only nikka in town, driving a big ass caravan at that. With my skin tone, beard, and stunnas on I coulda been a terrorist. So they definitely aren't all bad.

But this being a hip hop forum isn't going to give black posters sanctuary to espouse bigoted comments and not expect retaliation. Hip hop hasn't been "exclusively black" in a long ass time. So what makes you think a forum in 2013 is gonna be? The Coli will never be a black st0rmfr0nt, so if you wanna be in an environment where bigotry goes unchallenged, yall might wanna create your own forum.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I mean we say shyt like "******" this and "******" that but its all pretty much fun and games...

I'm sure some white have said this in the past. :shaq2: Shoudl we give them a pass too? Hold yourself to some degree of accountability before you check others