The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
let it all out man, I dont take internet trolls seriously.

Stay Mad though, I'm going to be on a boat in a week. :pachaha:

:heh::dead:

Nygga my lifestyle is verified. And that's the boat you don't own. Probably be the only negro on there. Yeh you made it breh. All that education and bohemian greatness you still a deckhand/passenger on a boat 450 years later. Some progressive brotha you are kewn.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
but if a white kid came up to you, called you a ****** and then claimed to be "just playing" you'd freak the fukk out, right.

Then you cats hide behind ":whoa: but the white mayne is SOOO racist! They been racist throughout history! :why: They so much worse than us! :sadbron: We just having fun outchea!!!"

Homie (and anybody else that tried to justify the shyt by sounding as intelligent as possible to skate around the fact)...

fakkits been sucking dikk and fukking each other in the ass since the damn near the beginning of time.

Do YOU suck dikk and take it up the ass because "dey do it too and dey do it worse"...

or do you not cause you know it's wrong?
White people say nikka all of the time but I don't see you bytching but let a black person say cracka and you type this. :steviej:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't think black folk as a collective have the systematic power or significant influence to be deemed "racist." Yeah black folks may throw around "Kak" or some shyt. But when white people on here get on some racist shyt, they take it to the next level.

Hwo does message board racism become more powerful/destructive based on the color of skin of the person perpetuating it

Is some white guy ranting more oppressive than some black people saying CAC on the same message board :skip:

Mfers wanna dish but not take

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
More like whites are ok with the blatant racism towards black people thats rampant throughout the internet, but complain about being called cacs on an obscure message board. How about checking your own people first instead of complaining about black people giving back what you all put out into the world?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:heh::dead:

Nygga my lifestyle is verified. And that's the boat you don't own. Probably be the only negro on there. Yeh you made it breh. All that education and bohemian greatness you still a deckhand/passenger on a boat 450 years later. Some progressive brotha you are kewn.

Don't compare yourself to me. You're a troll/e-persona and will say the most outlandish shyt for attention. I lost already for entertaining you for this long.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:aicmon:

Mad? Just embarrassed for you as a black man. Why complain when you don't live what you want to project? We all know the zenith for you nyggas is to be accepted by white people.

:pachaha: is that the new insult for white guys on a hip hop forum?

Claim that a black poster want to be accepted by white people, as he, a white male, posts amongst a website full of blackpeople?

Interesting angle you've taken:leon:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You're a troll/e-persona and will say the most outlandish shyt for attention. I lost already for entertaining you for this long.

You lost when you made this thread white boy. Of course the chorus of kewns will be your backup dancers in this thread because they share the same views as you are.

Troll/E-persona? Nygga you are a phaggot with a camera. Talk to me when you can afford to buy a boat. Matter of fact. I'll get mine gassed up for this beautiful weekend and take a picture. You know me actually operating mine. Not a passenger. Get your chips up before you address me. :yawn:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

So you deny that white people aren't saying nikka?

you see any or many posters openly saying "I'm white" then posting "nikkas/******s gone nig" in Gucci Mane threads here?

or are you person #361292 telling me "White people are racist a lot more everywhere and all the time throughout history and even right now and I don't like it so I'ma BE it.... except I'm not cause they are :mjpls:"

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:dead:This white breh is mad as fukk... Damn...

Spinoza brings it out you :heh:

Dude is too easy and very emotional. Look at how the tone of his posts started out and where they are now. I've encountered so many people like this online. I could really fukk with this guy but I wouldn't gain anything out of it, this is the first time ive noticed him post.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
you see any or many posters openly saying "I'm white" then posting "nikkas/******s gone nig" in Gucci Mane threads here?

or are you person #361292 telling me "White people are racist a lot more everywhere and all the time throughout history and even right now and I don't like it so I'ma BE it.... except I'm not cause they are :mjpls:"
So because member won't announce their race openly then white people who say nikka don't exist in this forum?

Who's to say that there are not any white people here saying nikka. :merchant:

I could go outside my house and hear white people saying nikka. I bet your one of the people who defends white people saying nikka yet your here going at blacks for using cac. :dead: