Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Ottoman Empire/Turkish Empire
Nanking
Rwanda
Darfur/Sudanese Cival Wars

American history is different from world history. To say that "whites are the only proponents of racism historically" is factual incorrect and ignorant.

Tell a Korean the Japanese aren't racist because they are not white.

Tell a Chinese person the Japanese aren't racist because they are not white.

This political correct bullshyt has go on too long. "Only the white man is historically racist"

Suck my dikk with that shyt.

I think it's adorable that you actually think you can use subterfuge to trick me. Unlike most posters on this board, I don't forget things that people say, white boy.

Do you know that all of the things I listed were perpetrated BY white people on other racial/ethnic groups?

Why is it that the only thing you have to rebut with is incidents of different racial groups exterminating other racial groups that we're not even talking about? How does that disprove that whites have exterminated more OTHER racial groups than any other race has on this planet?

:bryan:

Let me ask you something else. Do you recall this post that I made?

The whole Trans-Atlantic slave trade, the Holocaust, the colonialisation of Africa and the almost total annihilation of the native people in both Canada AND America isn't enough for you? :mjpls:

The fact that white ex convicts are more likely to be hired than upstanding black citizens of equal qualifications, with no criminal records isn't enough for you? :mjpls:

Why is it that when I click on the arrow next to my name in that post, I see myself quoting a post that's no longer there? I wonder....

Why did you edit your previous post, b? Were you trying to hide something?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2v-8ctq5x4[/ame]

Fool. Cover your tracks better. You edited the post you responded to in one of the WOAT attempts I've ever seen to make an argument. Unfortunately for you, I remember what the original post was that you quoted. What's even better is that I've highlighted what you highlighted and responded to what's in the post I quoted.

Oh look, white victimization. let's all ignore their massive historical imprint and try and impress them by buying into their new "play the victim" role, as if they weren't the biggest perpetrators of racism in all of history and even today. Yeah let's collectively hide our heads in the sand and play the good ole boy/girl(AG) role.:cacmjpls:

NOWHERE in this post does dude ever say that only white men are racist. Stop it. He says that white men are the biggest perpetrators of racism, which they are.

Scustin TrillberFAKe:

You're a liar and a DEVIL. Don't EVER try to trick me again, b. Know who you're speaking to.

And please, refer to me as a "racist" when you address me. I'll NEVER pretend to like a liar like you.

Change your life, you disgusting excuse of a human being.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Ottoman Empire/Turkish Empire
Nanking
Rwanda
Darfur/Sudanese Cival Wars

American history is different from world history. To say that "whites are the only proponents of racism historically" is factual incorrect and ignorant.

Tell a Korean the Japanese aren't racist because they are not white.

Tell a Chinese person the Japanese aren't racist because they are not white.

This political correct bullshyt has go on too long. "Only the white man is historically racist"

Suck my dikk with that shyt.

Nobody is saying that. But you definately hold the championship title in America, and that's where we live. So you can stop reaching with examples that have nothing to do with this country.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You can't complain about racist post, then turn around and use racist terms for other ethnicities or ignore it.

Anyone can be racist.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know what it feels like to have your shyt up in art galleries and getting props from people you don't even know. Having people do projects about you? Do you know how it feels to be a somebody? Of course you don't but I do and it feels amazing.

lol you did not just type this

this thread is hilarious

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
How DARE these genetic MUTANT inferior cave-dwelling OFAY cracker honky peckerwood BOYS complain about racism. NO ONE on the COLI says ANYTHING negative ABOUT the WHITE DEVIL and his JEW masters and his WETBACK servants and his CHINK business partners. Ever. And if it did happen, GOOD. Jimmy Carter was BLACK. The WHITE man invented murder, rape, and theft. INVENTED them. NOTHING bad existed UNTIL Yakub grafted his WHITE devil. The Phantom of the Caucera does NOT want YOU to KNOW this. KNOWLEDGE is power.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first

the anthem of 2013

fukk it Ray J got a hit, no pun :smugbiden:

I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first :noah:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
How DARE these genetic MUTANT inferior cave-dwelling OFAY cracker honky peckerwood BOYS complain about racism. NO ONE on the COLI says ANYTHING negative ABOUT the WHITE DEVIL and his JEW masters and his WETBACK servants and his CHINK business partners. Ever. And if it did happen, GOOD. Jimmy Carter was BLACK. The WHITE man invented murder, rape, and theft. INVENTED them. NOTHING bad existed UNTIL Yakub grafted his WHITE devil. The Phantom of the Caucera does NOT want YOU to KNOW this. KNOWLEDGE is power.

like clockwork :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's adorable that you actually think you can use subterfuge to trick me. Unlike most posters on this board, I don't forget things that people say, white boy.

Do you know that all of the things I listed were perpetrated BY white people on other racial/ethnic groups?

Why is it that the only thing you have to rebut with is incidents of different racial groups exterminating other racial groups that we're not even talking about? How does that disprove that whites have exterminated more OTHER racial groups than any other race has on this planet?

:bryan:

Let me ask you something else. Do you recall this post that I made?

Why is it that when I click on the arrow next to my name in that post, I see myself quoting a post that's no longer there? I wonder....

Why did you edit your previous post, b? Were you trying to hide something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2v-8ctq5x4

fakkit. Cover your tracks better. You edited the post you responded to in one of the WOAT attempts I've ever seen to make an argument. Unfortunately for you, I remember what the original post was that you quoted. What's even better is that I've highlighted what you highlighted and responded to what's in the post I quoted.

NOWHERE in this post does dude ever say that only white men are racist. Stop it. He says that white men are the biggest perpetrators of racism, which they are.

Scustin TrillberFAKe:

You're a liar and a DEVIL. Don't EVER try to trick me again, b. Know who you're speaking to.

And please, refer to me as a "racist" when you address me. I'll NEVER pretend to like a liar like you.

Change your life, you disgusting excuse of a human being.

How was i trying to use subterfuge to trick you? My comments were not even directed at you, you decided to jump in and throw a fit. What have i lied about? I simply edited my post because i didn't want to get into a argument over race. You are making it sound like i edited a horribly racist comment, i simply asked him to provide proof to his assertion. I guess if you provide a different view of "whites are the biggest perpetrators of racism" you are automatically scum, a fakkit, a liar and a devil. This is simply shaming language used to shut down debate. Typical social justice warrior tactic.

"Do you know that all of the things I listed were perpetrated BY white people on other racial/ethnic groups?"

Slavs, who are ethnically white were killed in droves during the holocaust. How is this any different than what happened to the Dinka in Sudan? Ethnic conflict does not mean "whites are the biggest perpetrators"

"that whites have exterminated more OTHER racial groups than any other race has on this planet?"
This is classic "Oppression Olympics" used by many social justice warriors to push an agenda.

Nanking doesn't matter because white men have killed more people!!!!! OMG WHITE MEN!!! Historical ethnic conflict which has happened everywhere in the world doesn't matter because....WHITE MEN!!!! Oppression is simply a numbers game and white men are the leaders on the score board so lets ignore human history to push an agenda! Classic PC "social justice"

"He says that white men are the biggest perpetrators of racism, which they are".

Please provide proof of this? Simply saying "....uhhh derp..the holocaust" is not proof.

I was never trying to "cover my tracks" I asked a simple question, i simply wanted proof of the claim he made. But you can take it personally if you want. You can try to paint me into the category of being some racist white dude but i see exactly what you are doing with that tactic.

Keep distorting world history and the truth so you can live in your Oppression Olympics reality. I am sure all of the 20 year old liberal white girls at community college are impressed by your extreme social justice attitude, but i know exactly what you are doing.

Try harder, cocksucker.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
So posters stating facts about how Europeans have created and used racism, yet these st0rmfr0nt cats wanna be on some "but..but...but what about the Ottoman Empire :skip: "?
:foh:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2corh2r.jpg