The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I know this "personally I'm not racist" bullshyt makes you and other white liberals feel better, but if you're white and not trying to end the insitution of white supremacy then you're a racist. You can't sit back and reap the benfits of other races being oppressed without sharing some responsibility.

Lmao@your guilty by association remarks.

Not being active enough in trying to right the wrongs of previous generations is one thing, calling me a racist because im not an activist for the cause is quite another.

I wonder how active you are politically to your peoples plight.
:stopitslime:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Lmao@your guilty by association remarks.

Not being active enough in trying to right the wrongs of previous generations is one thing, calling me a racist because im not an activist for the cause is quite another.

I wonder how active you are politically to your peoples plight.
:stopitslime:
It's not about guilt by association, this is about guilt by participation. The institution of white supremacy is something that has to be maintained, and it's maintained by white people(you). I'm not talking about wrongs from previous generations, I'm talking present day current wrongs. We currently live in a society that is built on the principles of white supremacy. Whites enjoy privileges on the strength of the oppression of non whites. You're either trying to end the institution of racism or you're perpetuating it.