The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You're a hipster because you dress like this:
http://thefashionrecords.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/black-hipster-fashion-men-women.jpg
And do this:
Andrea_SelfPort_HIGHRES-600x413.jpg

haha I know that dude on the left. He does shyt for GQ :ohlawd:

And if getting money, respect, and fame for doing something you love makes me a hipster then cool it is what it is. Do you know what it feels like to have your shyt up in art galleries and getting props from people you don't even know. Having people do projects about you? Do you know how it feels to be a somebody? Of course you don't but I do and it feels amazing. We don't look at teh world the same way so If that makes me a hipster then cool. I'm living that ultimate hipster lifestyle, come ride the wave.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
haha I know that dude on the left. He does shyt for GQ :ohlawd:

And if getting money, respect, and fame for doing something you love makes me a hipster then cool it is what it is. Do you know what it feels like to have your shyt up in art galleries and getting props from people you don't even know. Having people do projects about you? Do you know how it feels to be a somebody? Of course you don't but I do and it feels amazing. We don't look at teh world the same way so If that makes me a hipster then cool. I'm living that ultimate hipster lifestyle, come ride the wave.

Good for you - still an emotional and irrational racist faq. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like you are the reason why I don't trust any of the white posters on this board, save for maybe OptimO and a few others.

All of the people who say things like that are derided as being stupid the moment they post things like that. Stop imagining things, cracker.

How am i being stupid? shyt like that is posted a lot in Higher Learning.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole Trans-Atlantic slave trade, the Holocaust, the colonialisation of Africa and the almost total annihilation of the native people in both Canada AND America isn't enough for you? :mjpls:

The fact that white ex convicts are more likely to be hired than upstanding black citizens of equal qualifications, with no criminal records isn't enough for you? :mjpls:

Ottoman Empire/Turkish Empire
Nanking
Rwanda
Darfur/Sudanese Cival Wars

American history is different from world history. To say that "whites are the only proponents of racism historically" is factual incorrect and ignorant.

Tell a Korean the Japanese aren't racist because they are not white.

Tell a Chinese person the Japanese aren't racist because they are not white.

This political correct bullshyt has go on too long. "Only the white man is historically racist"

Suck my dikk with that shyt.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
How am i being stupid? shyt like that is posted a lot in Higher Learning.

First of all, I'm not talking about YOU being stupid, although I won't rule out the possibility of that just yet. I'm talking about the posters who say the shyt you're talking about. Not sure how you misunderstood, but, whatever.

Anyways..

The posters who post that shyt are ALWAYS clowned on and called out on it, bruh. Either that or their threads are locked and/or tossed in The Bushes. Do you have selective memory, or are you just incapable of reading? Why do you keep forgetting that? Is it so that you can revel in your pseudo-white plight?

fukk outta here you saltine devil.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
fukk you and your spoiler greyboy. You want to troll for some "black racist" attention? I'll give your wet dog smelling ass some.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, I'm not talking about YOU being stupid, although I won't rule out the possibility of that just yet. I'm talking about the posters who say the shyt you're talking about. Not sure how you misunderstood, but, whatever.

Anyways..

The posters who post that shyt are ALWAYS clowned on and called out on it, bruh. Either that or their threads are locked and/or tossed in The Bushes. Do you have selective memory, or are you just incapable of reading? Why do you keep forgetting that? Is it so that you can revel in your pseudo-white plight?

fukk outta here you saltine devil.

I read that sentence wrong my bad. :whoa:

Psuedo white blight? No. I just don't like this PC idea that "historically only white men are racist" And everyone just nod's and smiles because they are afraid to speak up and be lambasted as racists.

People that think only "whites" have been racist need to read a history book.

I also love how if i question the "only whites have been racist bullshyt" I am automatically a saltine and a cracker. If i was some mad white guy why would i even post here? fukk off with that shyt.

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:
Nah, not really. Everything I said is 100% correct and can be backed up with facts. You just pick and choose what you read because you don't like it when your engrained opinion on things is logically contradicted.

Not at all, those posts he quoted were not made up and were way out of bounds. You can disagree with his first statement but you completely ignored those quotes and instead tried to make this thread about him. No logical contradiction at all from you, just ad homenim attacks.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I read that sentence wrong my bad. :whoa:

Psuedo white blight? No. I just don't like this PC idea that "historically only white men are racist" And everyone just nod's and smiles because they are afraid to speak up and be lambasted as racists.

People that think only "whites" have been racist need to read a history book.

I also love how if i question the "only whites have been racist bullshyt" I am automatically a saltine and a cracker. If i was some mad white guy why would i even post here? fukk off with that shyt.
Whites invented race and racism? Who else has been racist?

To that other white boy, I'm black you're a cracker. You can post a million "u mad" smileys and it won't change that.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
TurboNégro;3930871 said:
Not at all, those posts he quoted were not made up and were way out of bounds. You can disagree with his first statement but you completely ignored those quotes and instead tried to make this thread about him. No logical contradiction at all from you, just ad homenim attacks.

Those two posts were racist - I just don't respect it or take it serious coming from him when he has 30 of his own for every one of those :yeshrug: A guy that compares bw/wm relationships to Django :heh: yet openly dates white women is just :snoop: to me.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Those two posts were racist - I just don't respect it or take it serious coming from him when he has 30 of his own for every one of those :yeshrug: A guy that compares bw/wm relationships to Django :heh: yet openly dates white women is just :snoop: to me.

I'm not racist :whoa:

I'm just saying I know the deal. I deal with white people on a regular basis I just know they could potentially be someone like you so I'm cautious.