The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
I don't understand how people on this board throw around spic and gook, but then complain about people being racist towards them :mindblown:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
smh at black ppl making excuses for racist white ppl. very sad.
Truth.

What's funny is that white people have no motivation for their racism. They benefit of off white privilege yet still hate blacks. It makes no sense.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I still don't get your point?

Pretty simple breh. You and the rest of the Henry Louis Gates Farrakan sodomites talk out of both sides your neck. On one hand you condemn white racism and supremacy but partake in it not even in a by accident. Your entire world is most likely white/non-black from your friends to who you choose to date. 60's and 70's social justice could possibly get away with it, but today most of this social justice liberal lazy half assed attempts of "breaking down the system of white supremacy" is really just a smoke screen to mask the fact you want to fukk white chicks, live white and not feel ashamed for it.

For the guy who stated black racism is in reaction to white racism is precisely the point. The black/white relationship is the ultimate parent/child relationship. Even your racism is dependent on white people. Is there anything you negroes own independent of white people? :mjpls:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't think black folk as a collective have the systematic power or significant influence to be deemed "racist." Yeah black folks may throw around "Kak" or some shyt. But when white people on here get on some racist shyt, they take it to the next level.

But imo black people that feel some type of way about white people are speaking from a reactionary point of view. Black people know how some white folks really feel about us.

Black folks are used to bein shytted on an discriminated by white people. So some blck people be on some "fucc white people shyt" as somewhat of a defense mechanism (smetimes unwarrranted) Now granted there are a lot of white people that don't hate us and there are whites who are sincerely good people. (Just to be fair)

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
but today most of this social justice liberal lazy half assed attempts of "breaking down the system of white supremacy" is really just a smoke screen to mask the fact you want to fukk white chicks
:heh:
glad i'm not the only one who see's right through his shtick. he's loves calling people "c00ns" but i bet he can't even tell you the last time he seriously fukked with a sista. he's transparent as hell. at least i'm honest with where i stand.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Pretty simple breh. You and the rest of the Henry Louis Gates Farrakan sodomites talk out of both sides your neck. On one hand you condemn white racism and supremacy but partake in it not even in a by accident. Your entire world is most likely white/non-black from your friends to who you choose to date. 60's and 70's social justice could possibly get away with it, but today most of this social justice liberal lazy half assed attempts of "breaking down the system of white supremacy" is really just a smoke screen to mask the fact you want to fukk white chicks, live white and not feel ashamed for it.

For the guy who stated black racism is in reaction to white racism is precisely the point. The black/white relationship is the ultimate parent/child relationship. Even your racism is dependent on white people. Is there anything you negroes own independent of white people? :mjpls:

I'm no black militant I just know the deal. As for chicks I just try to date the hottest/nicest/most interesting girls I can. Not sure what you mean by living white. Is it my bohemian lifestyle?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
glad i'm not the only one who see's right through his shtick. he's loves calling people "c00ns" but i bet he can't even tell you the last time he seriously fukked with a sista. he's transparent as hell. at least i'm honest with where i stand.

Actually I was fukking with an East African girl last year. :ohlawd:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I don't think black folk as a collective have the systematic power or significant influence to be deemed "racist." Yeah black folks may throw around "Kak" or some shyt. But when white people on here get on some racist shyt, they take it to the next level.

But imo black people that feel some type of way about white people are speaking from a reactionary point of view. Black people know how some white folks really feel about us.

Black folks are used to bein shytted on an discriminated by white people. So some blck people be on some "fucc white people shyt" as somewhat of a defense mechanism (smetimes unwarrranted) Now granted there are a lot of white people that don't hate us and there are whites who are sincerely good people. (Just to be fair)

Whites don't have the "systematic power" either. We're not all in the top 2 percent of the wealth bracket. This is something I'm sure you'll find a way to spin. Black folks here don't just throw around "kak" or some shyt. Some posters straight up go on rants going in on everybody from Whites to Mexicans and saying some of the most racist shyt imaginable yet still get dapped up like it's just another day at the office. The real truth is that some black posters, not all(just to be fair:smugbiden:) are little crybaby bytches that sit around just waiting to pull the race card.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

So your true colors are coming out huh?

I should have replaced the word "negro" with white liberals in black face.

I have a hard time listening to any black person speak out about racism and actively seeking/dating women/men of another race, most notably white. :ufdup:

I'm no black militant I just know the deal. As for chicks I just try to date the hottest/nicest/most interesting girls I can. Not sure what you mean by living white. Is it my bohemian lifestyle?

Negro please. You are about as bohemian as Mary Kate Olsen. Let me guess the women you date are "boho chic"? :heh: Dude you are just another white liberal in black face like 99% of black males. The problem is liberalism wasn't meant for you. Multiculturalism doesn't have your black ass in mind and that's where this dualism exists.

You and @No_bammer_weed are very similar. I love you guys though cause your brand of delusion is hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Good. I hope you nikkas keep getting shytted on by these white pieces of shyt that you seek validation from.

I don't fukk with white people on any level except business. My company has clients that are white and that's it. I'm not friends with any cackkka, I don't work with any crackkkas, and have no desire to be involved with them on any level. Best thing I did was gain my independence by running by own business and not being reliant on some white man to pay me. Only then can you truly tell the white man to kiss your ass.

When will you nikkas learn to stop chasing this assimilation bullshyt pipe dream and go out and get yours?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Good. I hope you nikkas keep getting shytted on by these white pieces of shyt that you seek validation from.

I don't fukk with white people on any level except business. My company has clients that are white and that's it. I'm not friends with any cackkka, I don't work with any crackkkas, and have no desire to be involved with them on any level. Best thing I did was gain my independence by running by own business and not being reliant on some white man to pay me. Only then can you truly tell the white man to kiss your ass.

When will you nikkas learn to stop chasing this assimilation bullshyt pipe dream and go out and get yours?

:lawd: