The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Good. I hope you nikkas keep getting shytted on by these white pieces of shyt that you seek validation from.

I don't fukk with white people on any level except business. My company has clients that are white and that's it. I'm not friends with any cackkka, I don't work with any crackkkas, and have no desire to be involved with them on any level. Best thing I did was gain my independence by running by own business and not being reliant on some white man to pay me. Only then can you truly tell the white man to kiss your ass.

When will you nikkas learn to stop chasing this assimilation bullshyt pipe dream and go out and get yours?

See, a true racist. I respect him a lot more than somebody like @spinoza because he actually lives what he preaches.:leostare:

Last edited by a moderator:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It's obvious that as we (some) have progressed in social and economic status in America, that we have also inherited the shortcomings of the majority that we once condemned.

You can make excuses for it (its tounge and cheek, I'm just playing, oh we still not as bad as them ) but still does not make it right.

If you hate whites, say it it and continue on, but don't down play it when your called out for it. Because your doing the same thing whites do( oh it's just a joke, I can't be racist, I have white friends!) :comeon:

-DMP-

Family Man

Banned
Daps
See, a true racist. I respect him a lot more than somebody like @spinoza because he actually lives what he preaches.:leostare:

You have no idea how liberating it is to be truthful with yourself and embrace who you are. Yes, I'm a racist :manny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Negro please. You are about as bohemian as Mary Kate Olsen. Let me guess the women you date are "boho chic"? :heh: Dude you are just another white liberal in black face like 99% of black males. The problem is liberalism wasn't meant for you. Multiculturalism doesn't have your black ass in mind and that's where this dualism exists.

You and @No_bammer_weed are very similar. I love you guys though cause your brand of delusion is hilarious.

yawn, take your rants back to st0rmfr0nt.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:heh:
glad i'm not the only one who see's right through his shtick. he's loves calling people "c00ns" but i bet he can't even tell you the last time he seriously fukked with a sista. he's transparent as hell. at least i'm honest with where i stand.

yes you are...by the white man's side proudly, on pretty much every subject race is discussed. :beli:

Whites don't have the "systematic power" either. We're not all in the top 2 percent of the wealth bracket. This is something I'm sure you'll find a way to spin. Black folks here don't just throw around "kak" or some shyt. Some posters straight up go on rants going in on everybody from Whites to Mexicans and saying some of the most racist shyt imaginable yet still get dapped up like it's just another day at the office. The real truth is that some black posters, not all(just to be fair:smugbiden:) are little crybaby bytches that sit around just waiting to pull the race card.

breh, you need to go look at the unemployment figures & the actual wealth gap between the two sides before making this statement. Its huge.

Why can't we all be equal? :blessed:

Black Wallstreet shows what will happen in this country if we were. The beginning of Black Wallstreet & the end of Black Wallstreet.

Racism keeps this country together...it helps it run smooth. After viewing those white boys riot & go crazy over a hockey game...ain't no telling what they'd do if they were made to 'feel' like black people were on their level & not under them anymore.

it's so :demonic:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
yawn, take your rants back to st0rmfr0nt.

:shaq2:

I guess @Family Ram is a st0rmfr0nt plant as well? You dudes are such pussies breh. You phaggots complain about racism on a message board when you drop the same shh all damn day. Go get your white girl and call it a life breh. You lame as fukk. masturbate in a dark-room corny malnourished, dikk gregory lookin bytch

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I mean we say shyt like CAC this and CAC that but its all pretty much fun and games.

but if a white kid came up to you, called you a ****** and then claimed to be "just playing" you'd freak the fukk out, right.

Then you cats hide behind ":whoa: but the white mayne is SOOO racist! They been racist throughout history! :why: They so much worse than us! :sadbron: We just having fun outchea!!!"

Homie (and anybody else that tried to justify the shyt by sounding as intelligent as possible to skate around the fact)...

fakkits been sucking dikk and fukking each other in the ass since the damn near the beginning of time.

Do YOU suck dikk and take it up the ass because "dey do it too and dey do it worse"...

or do you not cause you know it's wrong?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I guess @Family Ram is a st0rmfr0nt plant as well? You dudes are such pussies breh. You phaggots complain about racism on a message board when you drop the same shh all damn day. Go get your white girl and call it a life breh. You lame as fukk. masturbate in a dark-room corny malnourished, dikk gregory lookin bytch

let it all out man, I dont take internet trolls seriously.

Stay Mad though, I'm going to be on a boat in a week. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All racist think their racism is reactionary.

White guys see a bunch of black kids act a fool in public, ****** starts flying in his head.
Its all the same shyt bruh.

Black people still have it in their head that white folks have all the power...its only like 5% (if that much) of the population that have any kind of power...the overwhelming majority of white people yall get mad about are nobodies just like you.

they may not enjoy the power of the top percentile, but they certainly are awarded privilege solely because of their skin color, access to institutions that blacks are denied entry to. that's life in america, and you are a racist if you deny it.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
but if a white kid came up to you, called you a ****** and then claimed to be "just playing" you'd freak the fukk out, right.

Then you cats hide behind ":whoa: but the white mayne is SOOO racist! They been racist throughout history! :why: They so much worse than us! :sadbron: We just having fun outchea!!!"

Homie (and anybody else that tried to justify the shyt by sounding as intelligent as possible to skate around the fact)...

fakkits been sucking dikk and fukking each other in the ass since the damn near the beginning of time.

Do YOU suck dikk and take it up the ass because "dey do it too and dey do it worse"...

or do you not cause you know it's wrong?

CAC and ****** aren't equivalent.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

:dead:This white breh is mad as fukk... Damn...

Spinoza brings it out you :heh: