The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Some of yall need to learn the difference between bigotry and cism :snoop:

bigotry doesn't exclusively deal with just race though. you can be a bigot about anything, it doesn't have to be related to someone's race. you can be a bigot but not a racist but you can't be a racist and not a bigot...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I kind of appreciate it now. Knowing that even white folks that hate us and feel like they are better than us, still seek to interact with us and relate to us in some way:leon:

I do feel bad for these so called white individuals token black friends who probably have no idea the Jimmy thinks they are scum though :dead:

I try to treat everyone equally, but the internet has trained me to be extremely "fake" around many white people in real life. I'll treat most people with respect But in my head im :childplease: with a lot of white people. Youtube, forums, comment sections of articles... Those are white people I see everyday... They'll smile in your face and call you a ****** on the internet, then go and type on a hip hop/sports forum:skip:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So where are the examples of black people being racist?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I mean we say shyt like CAC this and CAC that but its all pretty much fun and games. The white regulars will up come with some shyt like this :ohlawd:

You're the biggest crybaby fakkit on this board. That's why you're a hipster nerd who hangs around white people and takes out his emotions on this message board. And if a white poster says something about blacks on this board, even if it's trolling or a joke, you automatically get your panties in a bunch because it reminds you of the fact that you get 0 respect from these same white people in real life.:smugdraper:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I see the racism exhibited by black people on this forum and white people on other forums as two different issues. Black racism tends to be reactionary, if people hate you just because of the colour your skin happens to be then you're going to have your grievances with those people. White racism on the other hand tends to be taught and stems from feelings of innate superiority. Any racism that black people may exhibit is a direct result of white racism.

:wtf: The "white racism" on this board is 99% reactionary to black posters going in on them for being white. Nine times out of ten a black poster initiates it by saying something retarded like: "STFU Cac - go marry your sister and make out with dogs" because they're losing an argument. :heh: When the white poster in question reacts with something - the race card gets pulled. Just the people saying shyt like "racist cacs" is hilarious because they're oblivious to the irony. It's also funny because as far as I know the creators of this board aren't even black yet the question: "Why are you posting here CAC? It's a Hip-Hop board" is one of the most typical responses you can get here.:heh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Some black ppl on this fourm are equally as racist to cacs.

Even more racist than any white guy ive seen on fourms

Im not even mad to be honest.
basically...next.
You're the biggest crybaby fakkit on this board. That's why you're a hipster nerd who hangs around white people and takes out his emotions on this message board. And if a white poster says something about blacks on this board, even if it's trolling or a joke, you automatically get your panties in a bunch because it reminds you of the fact that you get 0 respect from these same white people in real life.:smugdraper:

:deadmanny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Theres a difference between friends and allies. I have a few white friends, smashed a few beckies here and there, and made a lot of money thanks to white folks. I know the deal though, and the fact more people of color do has you scared as fukk. And for the record of course I get respect from the white people I deal with, other wise I wouldn't fukk them them. I would rather be respected then accepted.