The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Theres a difference between friends and allies. I have a few white friends, smashed a few beckies here and there, and made a lot of money thanks to white folks. I know the deal though, and the fact more people of color do has you scared as fukk. And for the record of course I get respect from the white people I deal with, other wise I wouldn't fukk them them. I would rather be respected then accepted.

You're a walking contradiction. You are the person smiling in these people's faces, spending time with them, and acting like their friend and then going online and posting passive aggressive rants about how these same "friends" of yours are pieces of shyt because they're not the same race as you. You are the black version of a st0rmfr0nt poster. You do the exact same shyt. I guarantee that you're too much of a hipster p*ssy to act the way you act here in real life.:smugdraper:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally hate being called a "racist cac" on this board, dude.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You're a walking contradiction. You are the person smiling in these people's faces, spending time with them, and acting like their friend and then going online and posting passive aggressive rants about how these same "friends" of yours are pieces of shyt because they're not the same race as you. You are the black version of a st0rmfr0nt poster. You do the exact same shyt. I guarantee that you're too much of a hipster p*ssy to act the way you act here in real life.:smugdraper:

I'm not racist

I don't hate white people, I just assume most have some kind of racist ideology until proven otherwise (like you). So I don't really expect any favours or help out of them. When they do prove me wrong it's a pleasant surprise and ill fukk with them. I'm nice to everyone and treat everyone with respect!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Seriously most people are only racist anonymously, they don't walk around displaying their hate for anything that isn't white in their everyday life and for that reason, fukk em.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You're the biggest crybaby fakkit on this board. That's why you're a hipster nerd who hangs around white people and takes out his emotions on this message board. And if a white poster says something about blacks on this board, even if it's trolling or a joke, you automatically get your panties in a bunch because it reminds you of the fact that you get 0 respect from these same white people in real life.:smugdraper:

:steviej:

Of course. That's why I laughed at duke and simply asked when he's coming to meet the family of the non-black women he's trying to date. :mjpls: This is all this is about.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I'm not racist

I don't hate white people, I just assume most have some kind of racist ideology until proven otherwise (like you). So I don't really expect any favours or help out of them. When they do prove me wrong it's a pleasant surprise and ill fukk with them. I'm nice to everyone and treat everyone with respect!

No you don't treat everyone with respect.:beli: You are "nice to everyone" because you don't have the balls to flat out say "fukk you cac - I don't like you" in real life the way you do on here. There are countless examples of you coming into threads unprovoked and dropping some dumb shyt about white people or typing out butthurt essays whenever you see a white poster say something you don't agree with. Yet you have no issue dapping up some flat out racist shyt if it's about white people. Like I said - it's all fun and jokes with most posters but you take this shyt to heart. You actually get mad. You actually feel the way you type in real life. You're the most racist poster on this forum yet you think because you do it subtly or put "I don't hate cacs but..." before your post it somehow makes you "intelligent" and not racist. :heh: Like I said, you're the black version of a st0rmfr0nt poster - to a tee. :manny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
No you don't treat everyone with respect.:beli: You are "nice to everyone" because you don't have the balls to flat out say "fukk you cac - I don't like you" in real life the way you do on here. There are countless examples of you coming into threads unprovoked and dropping some dumb shyt about white people or typing out butthurt essays whenever you see a white poster say something you don't agree with. Yet you have no issue dapping up some flat out racist shyt if it's about white people. Like I said - it's all fun and jokes with most posters but you take this shyt to heart. You actually get mad. You actually feel the way you type in real life. You're the most racist poster on this forum yet you think because you do it subtly or put "I don't hate cacs" before your post it somehow makes you "intelligent" and not racist. :heh: Like I said, you're the black version of a st0rmfr0nt poster - to a tee. :manny:

I've dapped up some funny racist shyt and I've accused people of being CAC's because of their hip hop tastes but thats all done humour. I don't hate white people I got some cool white friends.

I suppose there's 3 ways you can go.

You can go the c00n Route like Another Girl or The Black Militant route like Kermit Da Hustla. Or you can just simply see the world for how it is and be concious about things. I've experienced racism before but I cant take that out on all white people....I also cant ignore it exists as well.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
smh at black ppl making excuses for racist white ppl. very sad.

cuban2.gif
shyt just dont make no god damn sense

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Racism was cool when CACs had the exclusivity clause...now that some full-blooded colored Americans expose clear folk to the treatment that they felt the right to dish out leisurely, it's a problem. Build a Delorean with a plutonium nuclear reactor, or shut your mouth and know your role.
Everything in America has been cyclical...racial prejudice was supposed to be outside of that transition? :ufdup: