The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I see the racism exhibited by black people on this forum and white people on other forums as two different issues. Black racism tends to be reactionary, if people hate you just because of the colour your skin happens to be then you're going to have your grievances with those people. White racism on the other hand tends to be taught and stems from feelings of innate superiority. Any racism that black people may exhibit is a direct result of white racism.
All racist think their racism is reactionary.

White guys see a bunch of black kids act a fool in public, ****** starts flying in his head.
Its all the same shyt bruh.

Black people still have it in their head that white folks have all the power...its only like 5% (if that much) of the population that have any kind of power...the overwhelming majority of white people yall get mad about are nobodies just like you.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I mean we say shyt like CAC this and CAC that but its all pretty much fun and games. The white regulars will up come with some shyt like this :ohlawd:

what's funny is my boss is jewish, and the person that wrote that shyt about "going to work for a white man"..... his boss or his boss' boss is probably jewish too.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

White guys see a bunch of black kids act a fool in public, ****** starts flying in his head.

Black people still have it in their head that white folks have all the power...its only like 5% (if that much) of the population that have any kind of power...the overwhelming majority of white people yall get mad about are nobodies just like you.

White people dont have power individually, they have privilege though.

One white person cant do a shyt but collectively a white town can set certain laws or decide to hire certain people.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I see gook and spic tossed around by black people all the time its :mindblown:
Yo..I was at the bank and this black chick started calling the teller a Spic because her account was fukked up

and then the next week this cat was yelling at a white lady in a car calling her a Honky :why:

The funny thing is that these people give white people too much power...when I see people post racist shyt it shows how little they feel...like they have no power over their own life.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

what I find equally hilarious is that the racist few will use the 5% (you work for a white man) as their means of support and proof of superiority not knowing that those 5% sold their parents job to china years ago, and they could give a flying fukk about them too. they just want their vote and donations, they'd lay their sucka ass off overnight right after jamal.

Daps
Reppin
London

Being white does entitle you to a certain level of privilege though even if you don't have power you are more likely to be given the benefit of the doubt in certain situations where a black person may not.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
what I find equally hilarious is that the racist few will use the 5% (you work for a white man) as their means of support and proof of superiority not knowing that those 5% sold their parents job to china years ago, and they could give a flying fukk about them too. they just want their vote and donations, they'd lay their sucka ass off overnight right after jamal.
Exactly. People are just really fukking sensitive.
Everybody is getting thrown in the bushes nowadays.

White people dont have power individually, they have privilege though.

One white person cant do a shyt but collectively a white town can set certain laws or decide to hire certain people.
What white town? most of us live in Cities w/ hella black politicians.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Im just letting you know the deal, what you chose to do with the information is up to you. You can ignore it and act like just because its 2013 its all peace and love. Even if they don't act like it most white people are on the same page in wanting to keep a system of white supremacy in place. Sure they will act 'down', post on our message boards and listen to our music..... but occasionally they will show how they really feel. Its glorious when it spills out :ohlawd:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

most likely on the other side of the tracks

as for this thread :manny:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Way to much hate in this world

But I refuse to let the ignorance of a few to ruin my outlook

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
as far as i'm concerned, most of you are racist anyways. just because you joke about it doesn't mean you're not a racist. all it means is you made a joke based on race; a racist joke. i find myself reading threads, writing some huge reply that outlines the flaw and then deciding not to post what i've typed because if people really did care about not being racist it would be a relatively easy thing to correct. but the problem is so many people have a short sighted view of what makes a person a racist and they're in denial and they don't want to change it...