The what is the name of that damn movie thread.

Daps
How bout a TV show:

An hbo (I think) comedy in the 90s about a white suburban family. All I remember is the son thought he was black and the maid kept getting fukked in random places every week. The father may've been a plastic surgeon and either the wife or daughter may've between slutty.

I swear it was hbo, but I don't see it on hbogo, which I thought had everything :noah:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Never Too Young To Die? With Vanity?

that fits the description well. Never Too Young To Die, wtf @ vanity!!

Only reason I kinda remember it was because of her :noah:

:krs::krs::krs:

Ya'll did it again FAMS!:leostare: Thanks.

Yeah, I didn't know it was Vanity or that it was any other celebs in it like John Stamos. Also, I was only 4 back when I saw this (to which I only seen 1nce), so that's over 26 years ago, so some of my memories of the movie may have gotten mixed in with others. But yeah, that scene definitely was from the movie I was talking about and I think Gene Simmons was the tranny looking person:yeshrug::deadrose: I was talking about. Perhaps he wasn't wasn't really black though. I'd have to check the rest of the movie out to confirm.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How bout a TV show:

An hbo (I think) comedy in the 90s about a white suburban family. All I remember is the son thought he was black and the maid kept getting fukked in random places every week. The father may've been a plastic surgeon and either the wife or daughter may've between slutty.

I swear it was hbo, but I don't see it on hbogo, which I thought had everything :noah:

Sherman Oaks

I liked that show. Yeah, the white son that thought he was black reminded me of an older cousin of my that is black (hella light skin though) that acted similar. The daughter was a slight, the Dad-doctor/surgeon of teh family was cheating on his wife. Had a mistress or two and his daughter was the slut I believe. There also was like a cousin that stayed with them that was a holier-than-thou christian type.

Daps
Sherman Oaks

I liked that show. Yeah, the white son that thought he was black reminded me of an older cousin of my that is black (hella light skin though) that acted similar. The daughter was a slight, the Dad-doctor/surgeon of teh family was cheating on his wife. Had a mistress or two and his daughter was the slut I believe. There also was like a cousin that stayed with them that was a holier-than-thou christian type.

Thanks! That was my shyt....well I was only like 10 or 12 years old, but the son was hilarious and I may have been amazed by all the fukking.

Now to see if there's the slim chance there's d/l links available somewhere on the net.....

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
It was some kind of live action/animated mashup like Who Framed Roger Rabbit

This dude, I guess he's a cop, is talking to this angry-ass cartoon character who keeps trying to start a fight. He eventually grabs the cartoon by his hair and slams him all over the damn place. I only remember that one scene...

Also, this movie where a girl brings her boyfriend home, where he meets her fukked-up family. The father's talking through a synthesizer and throwing off gay vibes at the boyfriend...shyt was pretty mango but hilarious.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

This dude, I guess he's a cop, is talking to this angry-ass cartoon character who keeps trying to start a fight. He eventually grabs the cartoon by his hair and slams him all over the damn place. I only remember that one scene...

Only other live action/animated hybrid movie that I know of is Cool World. I can't remember the movie scene for scene, but it's possible that a scene like that may have happened in it and Brad Pitt's character was sorta like a cop.:yeshrug:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Also, this movie where a girl brings her boyfriend home, where he meets her fukked-up family. The father's talking through a synthesizer and throwing off gay vibes at the boyfriend...shyt was pretty mango but hilarious.

c00nskin?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sherman Oaks

I used to love Sherman Oaks. The son who thought he was black was the dude from the TV show Roswell and that latina maid was sexy as hell.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sounds like The Hidden but I don't remember anything about a swimming pool (there was a swimming pool in the climax to The Faculty though which is probably why it was mentioned) but the alien was transferred orally.

the hidden has a bounty hunter in it,...that doesn't sound like the hidden.

the hidde. is one of my favorite movies.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn, one more that came to mind. Came out in the 80's I think and it might of been a made for tv flick. It was about a little boy with powers I think. All I can remember was that near the end of the movie the boys plastic army men had come to life and was causing havoc. The house had caught on fire, tanks shooting and all the sh1t.

Been trying to figure this one out for years.

that sounds like an episode of that's incredible.

art barr